Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting i started an 40mg Acutane for brutal acne

doomed 7

doomed 7

believer. j3ws are your enemy. get back to god!
★★★★
i do it not for holes but because i m in a uni major that require interactions with lots of human beings and i do not want to fail with shit grades of niggers being repulsed by this acne.
i am sacrificing my penis and mood for this. i do not enjoy this.

Enjoy your hairloss

does it cause this too
Isotretinoin makes your hair follicles miniaturised. I stopped it 6 months ago and still have hair loss

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!

XD

Use THIS. It was the only thing that worked for me in my teens! Pile it on! Ignore that accutane crap, lol

Witchhazel

i do it not for holes but because i m in a uni major that require interactions with lots of human beings and i do not want to fail with shit grades of niggers being repulsed by this acne.
i am sacrificing my penis and mood for this. i do not enjoy this.
Trust me, hang in there, roasties aside it’s the best decision you can ever make, it’s one of the only medications that actually WORKS as intended, and no one I know has gotten any serious side effects

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!

XD

Use THIS. It was the only thing that worked for me in my teens! Pile it on! Ignore that accutane crap, lol

View attachment 649625
F that, acne, especially cystic acne is systemic and you need a systemic solution

all these creams etc are retarded, like putting scotch tape over a volcano lmao