Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I started exercising today

San Salvador

San Salvador

U.S.T.A.Š.A_M.A.X.I.N.G.
-
I know that probably no one gives a shit, but whatever.
I got tired of being a 104 kg landwhale, so I decided to framemax and athletemax since I'm already tall with a good frame. I hope to drop to 85 kg by the end of this summer and also drop my time required to run a kilometre to 3:30. If I do this, I could actually play soccer with the guys in my class and statusmax like crazy. You won't believe how many guys with absolutely over tier faces (dwarf-like or extremely long faced mouthbreathers) and height in my school are respected because they play soccer.

Anyway, my weight for today is:
Morning: 102.2 kg
Highest: 103 kg
Lowest: 101 kg

Today, in P.E. class, I was practising goalkeeping with my friend for 40 minutes, which got me sweating like crazy. When I got home, I cycled for 20 km, which took me 1h 10min and 1s. I also got an undercut, and one of the hair ladies mentioned twice how modern my haircut looks. I didn't have time for anything else. I decided to exercise every second day.

Good luck. Physical exercise is surely one of the best copes. And it’s healthy too after all.

E: Also, if you want to lose weight, watch your diet. Exercising is not enough.