Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I still find some based videos on ytb, but its getting hard. So i typed "la creatura" and this came out...

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Officer
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/UreRv_OsUeY?si=Q50AmEgdSnqX4WDf

I always wondered, as a child, why there were soo many ugly people on the streets.

I thought it was sub nutrition of some kind (like the person eats, but never gets a nutritious meal) but eastern europe, for an example, is a place which suffered various problems in that regard historically, and people there are famously good looking.

But it isnt. Its miscigenation, full on. How can you destroy a person's life (the easiest way possible)? Get someone who's genetically bred to live in one place, then get another who is made to live in another, completely different enviroment and make them breed with one another.

Then their child will be someone who isnt made to live anywhere, has no roots with anywhere, cant possibly relate to anywhere, and doesnt look like anything specifically...

Its like impregnating a female chihuahua with a husky and expecting everything to be "just fine". It isnt. Its torture, and should be stopped, by law.

This "love is love" and everyone gets to fuck with anyone without any strings attached has to stopped. For the betterment of mankind.

Youtube will nuke that soon sadly they are cucked Cause OF susan

eastern europe, for an example, is a place which suffered various problems in that regard historically, and people there are famously good looking.
Applies to the women, not the men. Most of the men are orcs, there's a reason Hitler considered the mongol-DNA-infused slavs to be untermensch

Based post, racemixing is evil, selfish and disgusting. Should be criminalized again. Just keep everyone segregated goddammit

Applies to the women, not the men. Most of the men are orcs, there's a reason Hitler considered the mongol-DNA-infused slavs to be untermensch
the majority of slavs have super round faces, especially Eastern-slavs

the majority of slavs have super round faces, especially Eastern-slavs

Screenshot 20240210 101818 Discord

Attachments

• 1703288731121071m.jpg
    1703288731121071m.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 20
Based post, racemixing is evil, selfish and disgusting. Should be criminalized again. Just keep everyone segregated goddammit
Bu then people will say we are being "sour grapes" with this shit. Nigger, what sour grapes?! I just dont wanna have to go outside and feel like im in nowhere land in no time hour.

This is why the Jews promote racemixing

Plenty of YouTube alternatives these days

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back