Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I stopped going for runs or walks I mostly just work, then lounge in my room

gangrenemax

gangrenemax

Major
★★★★
the anxiety and loneliness is making my heart palpitate, I haven't done cardio in months and it hurts to breathe sometimes. I'm not obese but i literally have to catch my breath climbing up stairs and my heart rate just shoots up like wild. I felt terrible pain in my top left chest and arm and I honest to god thought I was going to have a heart attack. Either the pfizer vaccine is finally coming to take my life or I need to do cardio... dunno but i can't keep living like this. maybe the heart racing and shortness of breath is panic attacks manifesting, I really don't know I'm scared.

Should I use my paid leave from work and focus on my health? but I'm scared I'll only rot in my room depressed if I take time off

Just starting jogging again to lower your bp and pulse

I barely exercise anymore, and I don't eat much. I was already skinny, but unsurprisingly I'm still losing weight.