Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I stopped visiting this website in 2022 and it improved massively since then.

Serious

Serious

Recruit
★★
I don't know what happened in 2022 but this website was becoming place with tons of low effort shit post in the main discussion.

Additionally I wanted to give myself a go and see how my life will look like without visiting this website - mainly I had hopes that my productivity will improve, but nah, it doesn't work like that, you just start wasting time on other things.

NOW in 2024 this site is much better. Good job mods and users as well.

I don't know what happened in 2022 but this website was becoming place with tons of low effort shit post in the main discussion.

Additionally I wanted to give myself a go and see how my life will look like without visiting this website - mainly I had hopes that my productivity will improve, but nah, it doesn't work like that, you just start wasting time on other things.

NOW in 2024 this site is much better. Good job mods and users as well.
a post from the Gecko is your reward :feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back