Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I talk to myself

WoofWoof

WoofWoof

Greycel
Every day I talk to my self out loud and discuss what's in my mind. I walk around and move my hands like I'm discussing with an actual person. It helps me ease my mind. Am I crazy? I don't have any friends to do it with instead of myself.

It’s good for your mental health.

It's a basic incel trait

It's a basic incel trait

Yeaah you probably fall somehwere under the radar of some mental condition but not outright crazy

I talk to myself too :(

Nah it’s
Yeaah you probably fall somehwere under the radar of some mental condition but not outright crazy
normal everybody does that. He isn’t mentally ill

Nah it’s

normal everybody does that. He isn’t mentally ill
Nah he isn't . I know that , just he may have some mild condition, like i have social anxiety

You sound like a househaver, are you a richfag?

Nah he isn't . I know that , just he may have some mild condition, like i have social anxiety
Everybody talks to themselves nowadays. I see it even with people waking on the streets. It’s a new trend.

Everybody talks to themselves nowadays. I see it even with people waking on the streets. It’s a new trend.
really . must be new gen z trend then which i had no clue .

I usually walk around the house shouting nigger nigger nigger, Chicken, Hitler Hitler, Goebbels, Gøring, Like a maniac when im stressed

Every day I talk to my self out loud and discuss what's in my mind. I walk around and move my hands like I'm discussing with an actual person. It helps me ease my mind. Am I crazy? I don't have any friends to do it with instead of myself.
No i do it too

You sound like a househaver, are you a richfag?
Sorry Fireplace GIF by South Park