Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious i think broly is a fakecel

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
i saw one of his threads saying he has female friends or he hangout with them which clearly means he can get girls which make him a normie so i think he deserves a perma ban

i saw one of his threads saying he has female friends or he hangout with them which clearly means he can get girls which make him a normie so i think he deserves a perma ban
All friendhavers deserve to be banned! :feelsdevil:

I think it depends, females friends typically aren't attracted to their male friends and talking to girls isn't fakecel because they don't have sex with you.

This is already common knowledge for a long time, and yet the mods haven't banned his ass.

I think it depends, females friends typically aren't attracted to their male friends and talking to girls isn't fakecel because they don't have sex with you.
yeah true

He has friends and plays sports too. Total normie.

yeah, he has normie face and height

Being in the friendzone doesen’t make him less of an incel.

Is he white?
He looks like this:
32A3CF8F 4B07 4591 9ACA AE7ECF5289D6

Of course he is , I remember in one of his posts where he said he had females touching his legs.

There is no achievement in beta orbiting a roastie.
Unless you are 0/10 deformed or completely socially stunted you can do it.
It won't lead to ascension and you will remain a KHHV who wasted his time listening to a roastie bitching about her issues with her BF to you.
Also she WILL rub it to your face that you don't have a GF.

Unless he fucked a girl he is not an fakecel. Incels are bullied from the forum while sexhavers wisely keep quiet.

Yes, he is a fakecel - he doesn't look incel-tier, he is above-average.

I see that you are new. What is your story?
well before being 18 i thought i was a good looking guy and there was something wrong with me until i came across incels and blackpill and realized that looks matter which contributed to my downfall and know i am just a ugly guy rotting for the rest of his life

well before being 18 i thought i was a good looking guy and there was something wrong with me until i came across incels and blackpill and realized that looks matter which contributed to my downfall and know i am just a ugly guy rotting for the rest of his life
Yeah, sounds familiar - I used to think I wasn't ugly either but I realized I was after I got rejected by the girls I liked. I knew my personality was fine because I was able to make female friends easily but it was always platonic and I didn't understand how relationships were formed and that was the reason why I thought maybe I was doing something wrong. Well turns out I didn't do anything wrong, I'm just ugly.

We all know he is a fakecell, the issue is this board became way to soft on fakecells.

Yeah, sounds familiar - I used to think I wasn't ugly either but I realized I was after I got rejected by the girls I liked. I knew my personality was fine because I was able to make female friends easily but it was always platonic and I didn't understand how relationships were formed and that was the reason why I thought maybe I was doing something wrong. Well turns out I didn't do anything wrong, I'm just ugly.
yeah man it sucks also do u wanan be friends lol

Never trusted the guy. He never seemed depressed enough. Like all of this was a game.

No offense tough. :feelsYall: Maybe I'm wrong.

Never trusted the guy. He never seemed depressed enough. Like all of this was a game.

No offense tough. :feelsYall: Maybe I'm wrong.
yeah idk really

thanks man i have been attacked by alot of users on this site for making a thread lol
No problem my friend, and that is silly that so-called incels will attack other incels.

thats why hes arrogant af. :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

not surprised. hes just using this place as a zoo and a place to shitpost. all shitposters are suspicous.

the way he acts, always felt extremely normie-ish to me.

guy's fake af.

you are right, female have as friends ''nice guys'' while they still fuck antagonistic chads