Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting i think God trolled me today

Savage

Savage

jbw or jkys
★★★
After wagecucking today I managed to get an empty seat on the train to go back home, kept my bag off the seat next to me to test my luck (see if a woman would sit next to me). Sitting opposite me was some old black gilf so I knew it'd truly be over if a girl sat next to that dying corpse over me

Few stops in some hot blonde cumskin stacey in fishnets gets on, hesitates for 2 seconds (jfl) then sits next to me. Fucking bitch got off after 1 stop and I don't even take a breath before the LITERAL most obese chink i've ever fucking seen sits his fat ass next to me. I just can't anymore

God is a cheeky little trickster

After wagecucking today I managed to get an empty seat on the train to go back home, kept my bag off the seat next to me to test my luck (see if a woman would sit next to me). Sitting opposite me was some old black gilf so I knew it'd truly be over if a girl sat next to that dying corpse over me

Few stops in some hot blonde cumskin stacey in fishnets gets on, hesitates for 2 seconds (jfl) then sits next to me. Fucking bitch got off after 1 stop and I don't even take a breath before the LITERAL most obese chink i've ever fucking seen sits his fat ass next to me. I just can't anymore
:lul: :lul: :lul:

Few stops in some hot blonde cumskin stacey in fishnets gets on, hesitates for 2 seconds (jfl) then sits next to me. Fucking bitch got off after 1 stop

God is a cheeky little trickster
Yes. God is a cuck faggot loser. I hate god the creator. There was a creator and he sucks. If he didn’t things wouldn’t be this horrible