Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I think I damaged my automatic transmission and I'm almost broke

SecularNeo-Khazar

SecularNeo-Khazar

Mixedcell
★★★★★
When I lift my foot from the break pedal it doesn't move forward, on an angle even a little one it reverses. In order to move it forward I have to give a little gas but then it sharply dashes forward, then it drives without a problem, it shifts gears as it used to.

The reverse mode and park mode work just fine.

But thats not the worse thing. It did it during a situation with a bus driver.

There were other people around and now if one had a dasch cam there is a chnace I'll be humiliated.

Brutal car pill

get a new car

Brutal car pill
the anexiety in me is sky high, these cost fortunes to repair. I have only 3000$ saved up as an emergency I don't have more.
I think I'm going to drink today

the anexiety in me is sky high, these cost fortunes to repair. I have only 3000$ saved up as an emergency I don't have more.
I think I'm going to drink today
I will kill myself if my car breaks beyond repair

When I lift my foot from the break pedal it doesn't move forward, on an angle even a little one it reverses. In order to move it forward I have to give a little gas but then it sharply dashes forward, then it drives without a problem, it shifts gears as it used to.

The reverse mode and park mode work just fine.

But thats not the worse thing. It did it during a situation with a bus driver.

There were other people around and now if one had a dasch cam there is a chnace I'll be humiliated.
Torque convertor?

Torque convertor?
idk man I google constantly what the problem could be and that is one of the options.

I wanted to move but my stupid ass didn't straghten the wheels so I basically was touching the pavements threshold and my car just turned off on D same way it would happen if the roations in the engine fall to low.

idk man I google constantly what the problem could be and that is one of the options.
I was asking you what type of transmission you have. If it's a TC it should be easy to fix. CVT or DCT will fuck you over though
I wanted to move but my stupid ass didn't straghten the wheels so I basically was touching the pavements threshold and my car just turned off on D same way it would happen if the roations in the engine fall to low.
That doesn't happen in automatics though. Maybe it's an engine issue

lol in burgerland even broke people drive automatic , in balkans theres rich people who still drive manual

The brake may electronically lock as many modern automatics do and that's playing up or it could be a retarder issue (the thing that slows you down without needing the brake)

The brake may electronically lock as many modern automatics do and that's playing up or it could be a retarder issue (the thing that slows you down without needing the brake)
mine is from 2010

lol in burgerland even broke people drive automatic , in balkans theres rich people who still drive manual
In the US it's usually the fancy sports cars that are manual. Regular cars and trucks are almost always automatic.

In the US it's usually the fancy sports cars that are manual. Regular cars and trucks are almost always automatic.
i saw burgercels saying manual is good against theft

I had a problem with the auto and it turned out just to be a loose cable connecting the shift changer to somewhere in the engine compartment.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back