Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I think I got doxxed or something

I

IsaaqYare

-
I made a thread on an anonymous forum and the replies mentioned details about me that I didn't make public. idk how they got that info but it's definitely describing me.

really personal details about me, like stuff that one couldn't know unless they know me personally

Give them to me

Unfortunate outcome. I'd help you, but my Brio is not functioning right now, for some reason.

what kind of details are you talking about? if it's just your location, the site admins could find them from ip address. have you posted any files, images or links there?
They mentioned my height and things about my body with accuracy. They also alluded to my association with incels. They got all of this from literally one sentence I used to start the thread and I didn't mention anything about myself. its really fucking creepy man. also yes I did post an image from google. no id

Last edited:
have you posted these details somewhere? maybe with the same/similar image?
No these details are very private only I know of them. I didn't use that image before it was a stock image. I'm paranoid as fuck right now checking all my accounts and backtracking my activity online. It was multiple users and they just dropped little details here and there in their replies.