Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I think I might be the biggest retard in here

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
I am so retarded Because everything is against within this world why. When can I have harmony with an organism even online. Irl I can't get jack shit from anyone it is inharmonic I need harmony with someone. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: fuck you CHUCK for making me be born this way. WHY CANT YOU LET ME GET A BREAK FOR ONE DAY:cryfeels:

It's over. I felt like you when I was younger. Only thing you can do is accept fate, earn monet and cope.
Remember nothing gets better by waiting especially for ugly midgets like us, every second you can grind, do so without the sacrifice of mental health of course.

Just got accepted to harvard university arvar ow in n 21095189

Here is your invitation to Harvard.:bigbrain:
-William H. Obama.
Index

I feel like i am the biggest retard here. I am 26 years old but i am a manchild.

I feel like i am the biggest retard here. I am 26 years old but i am a manchild.
I break things when I'm upset. I almost killed a tall person because of my aggression towards them getting the respect for doing nothing besides existing taller than me.:feelsrope:

Correct, you are retarded. :feelsthink:

No. I am the biggest retard here :dab:

I failed most of my college classes because I puke at the thought of making academic efforts and I'm also dumb and retarded as fuck so even if I try id have to put in 10 times the average effort just to grasp basic concepts.

Truly over for retardcels.

Fetishing a fucking nigger is equivalent to having a cropophilia.
Obama is a fake nigger. He is more white than average redneck white.

Okay but why a twitter account about a fucking faggot toys manufacturer?
It's probably automated tbh. The account wouod like/follow a Taliban nigga if the Taliban nigga followes the Obama one.

How about you turn off your pc for a while :feelstastyman:
Can't I'm permanently a PC and I took a shit in the toliet as we speak

I’m a dumbfag too. I have to study a fuck ton to grasp basic concepts. I also have really bad short term memory, I forget shit constantly.

I’m a dumbfag too. I have to study a fuck ton to grasp basic concepts. I also have really bad short term memory, I forget shit constantly.
Yeah:cryfeels:

Welcome to the forum.

Are you really 5'3?

It's over. I felt like you when I was younger. Only thing you can do is accept fate, earn monet and cope.
Remember nothing gets better by waiting especially for ugly midgets like us, every second you can grind, do so without the sacrifice of mental health of course.
When you were younger? You mean you felt completely lost and had no idea what to do and felt you were losing your mind?
Imo you can't fully escape "peter pan syndrome" until you have unpaid sex with a woman you are attracted to.
What's with this Obama fetish

Obama is a fake nigger. He is more white than average redneck white.

Obama's account likes/follows whoever follows him. Nothing special.
:feelsstudy:
I was trying to be funny.
jokes always falling flat is an incel trait tbh

no i'm more, i make a lot of stupid thread

5AGt

But my anger towards the taller 6ft faggots will never go away. It's as eternal as the other universes before this one. I am so sorry Mr @[UWSL] /data/avatars/s/0/319.jpg?1519673552 [/UWSL]@bigantennaemay1 but it's my duty
Eh, to each his own, I guess. I can't hate on the tall, as my lord and savior St. Blackops2cel is of the tall variety, and I don't want to commit blasphemy. Though I do envy the tall. Well, the taller (6'+).

MFW I'm a truecel :feelscomfy:
Well it's mainly low tier normies sometimes have their jokes not falling flat while for incels (including truecels) it's a routine occurrence ngl

I get that feel :feelsLSD: Worse is when your brain decides to turn on an hour after everything has happened

STFU GrAY!
You fuckers call him based yet all he did was nothing but sending some Obama bullshits and that he graduated from a Nigga University. Get the fuck out of here. Clowns.is moment :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

View: https://youtu.be/BwSts2s4ba4

You are a pathetic clown here: know your place before talking to me.

Last edited:
That just means you're losing the argument because you keep saying the repititive shit like I care.
View: https://youtu.be/3DbeoV5ANNI

Then read this.

You do not have a shred of respect from other users here from @cutthroat, @Dotrinfobe, @Transcended Trucel, @your personality, @AbsolutelyBrutal, @Mentally lost cel, @BlkPillPres, @IsolationHurts, @keksofthebest, @curryfool, @Netzachcel, @ilieknothing, so I suggest you to GTFO of this forum.

You are a forever blocked user of here, bye!:feelsYall:

Last edited: