Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I think I might be the biggest retard in here

Then read this.

You do not have a shred of respect from other users here from @cutthroat, @Dotrinfobe, @Transcended Trucel, @your personality, @Absolute Brutal, @Mentally lost cel, @BlkPillPres, @IsolationHurts, @keksofthebest, @curryfool, @Netzachcel, @ilieknothing, so I suggest you to GTFO of this forum.

You are a forever blocked user of here, bye!:feelsYall:
Cope. :feelsjuice:

Then read this.

You do not have a shred of respect from other users here from @cutthroat, @Dotrinfobe, @Transcended Trucel, @your personality, @Absolute Brutal, @Mentally lost cel, @BlkPillPres, @IsolationHurts, @keksofthebest, @curryfool, @Netzachcel, @ilieknothing, so I suggest you to GTFO of this forum.

Lmao they are worthless you stupid fuck. This retard thinks mass tagging people makes him based. :feelshaha:
I can't take this guy seriously anymore.:feelshaha:

Lmao they are worthless you stupid fuck. This retard thinks mass tagging people makes him based. :feelshaha:

I can't take this guy seriously anymore.:feelshaha:
GrAY!

WAAAH YOU DO NOT HAVE RESPECT TO OTHER USERS IN HERE. WAAAH MY POSTS ARE REALLY BASED. WAAAH I'M A 5'2. WAAAAAH GRAY!
Images

Then read this.

You do not have a shred of respect from other users here from @cutthroat, @Dotrinfobe, @Transcended Trucel, @your personality, @AbsolutelyBrutal, @Mentally lost cel, @BlkPillPres, @IsolationHurts, @keksofthebest, @curryfool, @Netzachcel, @ilieknothing, so I suggest you to GTFO of this forum.

Wait what is this? Did this guy mention me by saying mlc? Loool then, also surgery will help me tho you’ll see niggers

Wait what is this? Did this guy mention me by saying mlc? Loool then, also surgery will help me tho you’ll see niggers
This guy was trashing me and making me terribly anxious for no reason.
I send @erenyeager a joke so he would cheer up and all this guy does is attacks my name here.
Attacks my height and calls a fellow incel subhuman, for what?

That just means you're losing the argument because you keep saying the repititive shit like I care.
View: https://youtu.be/3DbeoV5ANNI

Loool he said go er before the fbi find you to me hahahhhahaha:lul::lul::lul:
This guy was trashing me and making me terribly anxious for no reason.
I send @erenyeager a joke so he would cheer up and all this guy does is attacks my name here.
Attacks my height and calls a fellow incel subhuman, for what?
Who? Wtf is happening I didn’t understand anything you said

Loool he said go er before the fbi find you to me hahahhhahaha:lul::lul::lul:

Who? Wtf is happening I didn’t understand anything you said
the IamMessiah guy, he says why do I LARP as Obama here and tries to troll me. Look at the first reply I said in this thread to get a better picture.
I can't handle him, I am not a bully and have anxiety.

Last edited:
delete ur account nitga
fuck you too nigger fetishist.
the IamMessiah guy, he says why do I LARP as Obama here and tries to troll me. Look at the first reply I said in this thread to get a better picture.
WAAAAH I HAVE AN ANXIETY

Just mass tag people thinking they can help you buddy boyo. :feelshaha:

Last edited:

WAAAAH I HAVE AN ANXIETY

Be careful:feelshehe:, mods are going to give you a warning for such trolling.

I am so retarded Because everything is against within this world why. When can I have harmony with an organism even online. Irl I can't get jack shit from anyone it is inharmonic I need harmony with someone. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: fuck you CHUCK for making me be born this way. WHY CANT YOU LET ME GET A BREAK FOR ONE DAY:cryfeels:
As a 25 year old autist with depression, gluten casein syndrome and disease my only advice is to try a joint:smonk:

WAAAAH I HAVE AN ANXIETY

Shut up bitch
Just ignore those niggers

Shut up bitch
Mods warned him:feelsYall:: he thinks you can troll here, be rude to other people without impunity?
This is why you are greycel: you must act respectfully to people around you.

Mods warned him:feelsYall:: he thinks you can troll here, be rude to other people without impunity?
based reportcel :feelsthink:

You're just losing the fight because you wanted someone to help you win the argument.

Based reportcel, I hate those kinds of people