Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I think I start balding!

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
Just looked in the mirror and saw that my hairline looks like it went a bit back.
Like what the fuck, I am still in my early 20s I shouldn't fucking bald.
Like If I wasn't already ugly enough.
Fuck this shit.

How can I cope with this?

HOLY SHIT PLEASE NO :shock:

the norwood reaper is inevitable :feelsrope:

the norwood reaper is inevitable :feelsrope:
Its over done

be glad that it didnt start in your teens

Slight norwooding (up to Norwood 2) is normal at some point in the 20s. It doesn't mean that you will be Norwood 3 or 4 in your 30s. Norwood progression is not at all linear.

Slight norwooding (up to Norwood 2) is normal at some point in the 20s. It doesn't mean that you will be Norwood 3 or 4 in your 30s. Norwood progression is not at all linear.
True or cope?:feelsUgh:

Just looked in the mirror and saw that my hairline looks like it went a bit back.
Fuck this shit.

View attachment 563268

On the other hand, if your hairline looks like the vid, it's OVER.

True or cope?:feelsUgh:

True. One of the rare times this isn't cope. But for you it still MIGHT be cope because you won't know until you are sure the norwooding has halted.

Norwood 2 = Matured Hairline.

Many doctors do not consider you to be balding until Norwood 3.

"A mature hairline can begin to happen in your teenage years, most commonly around the age of 17, but it can happen anywhere between the age of 17 and 29. The speed in which the process happens varies for each individual. A maturing hairline can happen to anyone and does not depend on a genetic predisposition. It is estimated that 95% of Caucasian males will develop a mature hairline."

Last edited:
Post pic of your hairline. Look at your fathers and both grandfathers hairlines. We have fags like you every week who get a maturing hairline (NW1.5, sometimes NW2) and think they are losing their hair. Or because they have a few more hair in their hands after going through their zoomer mulatto perm. Or because the twirl at the back of their hand is a bit lighter.

Fuck this shit.

View attachment 563268
Thats rough, hopefully your hairline will go back to normal

And? No one gives a fuck.

it's over.

hairpill is very underrated. it instantly drops your face to 1/10. after height, hair is the most important.

welcome to the slow descent into hell

Fuck this shit.

View attachment 563268

Early 20's? Try having a receding hairline and major hair thinning on the crown of your head at 17. I'm not even a legal adult yet and my hair is already going. :fuk:

Balding is a death sentence