Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I think idkwhattodowithlife got killed and replaced by a reptiloid

iblamemyself

iblamemyself

Overlord
★★★★★
He is acting completely differently. He went from gentle, anti degenerate fag to a dark triad edge fag. Tells people to kill themselves and talks about using violence and endorses adultery.

Maybe he also got MK Ultra'd and now has another personality. Both possibilities would kind of suck ass because that means some globalist fruits are out to get us.

Close your doors and windows, boyos. Try not to get rekt by NWO fags

Dark triad? I haven't seen any of that from him, but he's certainly acting unusual.

he will alwyas be a litle faggy twink in my eyes, never forget that thread he made. Never.

I think he is just confused and dont know what to think anymore.

This site is getting to him

Yeah there was something. I didn't read the thread because I am allergic to high levels of gey

I haven't seen many of his recent threads

Nvm he went in on one dude

It’s understandable when you read some of the stuff people post here and see how some of the people look, like youngcels saying they are going to kill themselves because they are not chad.

I have noticed more serious behavior from him as well during the last days, but I guess this is just a new side of him that is coming to light.

Maybe you guy's ruined him, destroyed his innocence. He'll probably go ER at uni.

Last edited:
Agree

Maybe he's done with RP
He mentioned that this site is his only hobby now and that he doesn't want to study anything anymore. Perhaps he has a depressive episods or is going through a rough time?

Who knows

Last edited:
He mentioned that this site is his only hobby now and that doesn't want to study anything anymore. Perhaps he has a depressive episods or is going through a rough time?

Who knows
Sounds like he's gonna go ER.

Fuck man he's one of my favorite people on here but think I his RP/LARP/Cope isn't working anymore, how can you always act happy and cheerful when ur incel??

Hope u feel better soon @idkwattodowithlife

Last edited:
He runs machiavellian game

a man can only take so much fuel

should take a break and go coping

Who the fuck cares, probably is a femshit going through a period or something.