Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment I think illiterate people are happier

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
It makes sense because if you are illiterate you have to be present and read situations and people to get by with life. Illiterate people are more creative in that way. I think it would be cool to walk up to a counter, and just not know how to read a menu. You just ask the guy, "what do you have that has chicken in it??"

I played this silly game today because I am that lonely and bored these holidays.

Ignorant and illiterate are the two winning combinations in life.

Giga cope.
Even if I was more retarded than I am now, I would still be blackpilled. Even the lowest of animals have depression.

After reading this I'm kinda happy that I'm illiterate.

Giga cope.
Even if I was more retarded than I am now, I would still be blackpilled. Even the lowest of animals have depression.
ironically, a lot of illiterate people hang out at the library to jack off

It's true. And also the lower the IQ, the less likely to be depressed.

"At least I'm not dumb" is a cope.
Higher IQ = more moneymaxxing prospects = more brainpower to ascend and to seek out foids = more intellect to think of copes

Though the ones with low IQ are much more likely to try to kill themselves. There is nothing good about being uncapable tbh

After reading this I'm kinda happy that I'm illiterate.

BigMessyAsianelephant max 1mb 1

Higher IQ = more moneymaxxing prospects = more brainpower to ascend and to seek out foids = more intellect to think of copes
many high IQs are too lazy or tired to use their IQ for $$$ maxxing

many Chads are too lazy or tired to use their looks for pussy maxxing
true ig
But using IQ to money Maxx is harder than Chad to use looks for sex due to tinder/bumble etc.
Chad used an app gets pussy. High IQ rice or curry spend hours upon hours reading books for months and years to $$$ maxx
Chad used an app gets pussy. High IQ rice or curry spend hours upon hours reading books for months and years to $$$ maxx

IQ = success is cope. Having "success" is more about the right life circumstances, environment and cuckoldry to follow the Life Script to a T and do all of the normie shit. It's not "high IQ" to be successful -- it's more about compliance, order, upbringing, connections/"luck" and beyond.

If you have a high IQ but are blackpilled you can technically intelligence mog many in higher life positions than you, including doctors and shit sometimes even, but that won't matter -- they "won" technically in a sense while you still "lost" regardless of brain potential or power.

Most who have "high IQs" actually have NORMALIZED IQs relative to their field of work (if they even do) -- so it's a chicken or egg 101 issue: are you smart because you became a doctor, or is a doctor "accustomed" to use their fluency/capabilities in said "field" or "specialized area" a certain way? Obviously if everyone follows a mold/code of conduct/"set of rules" you're bound to see similarities in said "brain power" because that's the whole purpose of it, i.e., to teach you A PARTICULAR RANGE OF THINGS that would then grant you your "IQ level" or "score."

Many praise or look at IQ in isolation as if it's any good, but when you look CLOSELY you see a trend among IQ and fields suggesting it's not that "high IQ" people lead to the "high IQ" fields but that each literal "field" encompasses the same requisites to "fit" said area of function. If it takes two twigs to build a cross of wood, wouldn't everyone who "knows" how to build a cross of wood have the same "IQ" or some other measurable brain function then? It's the same shit with docturds, legal cucks, etc. -- just different "rules" or "code of conducts" & shit in the end.

Many people don't become doctors because they are "dumb" but because they are DIFFERENT. I know many of you want to cope & say it's not this way, but almost every field has an average IQ because IQ is about SOLIDIFYING A USE of some measurable "intelligence" IN A PARTICULAR REACH, AREA OR FIELD rather than being some broad, generalized tool to determine inherent means/ability. Almost all of those "successful" who also happen to have "muh high IQ" are just circumstances of luck -- every "smart" person isn't successful & the simple fact of a higher number on a piece of paper by itself never gave anyone success without the myriad of other things necessary you can figure, i.e., luck/blackpill, connections, looks, upbringing, family "success" prior/money growing up or wealth, etc. "High IQ" bragging's very dumb when you really pick it apart.

Last edited:
IQ = success is cope. Having "success" is more about the right life circumstances, environment and cuckoldry to follow the Life Script to a T and do all of the normie shit. It's not "high IQ" to be successful -- it's more about compliance, order, upbringing, connections/"luck" and beyond.

If you have a high IQ but are blackpilled you can technically intelligence mog many in higher life positions than you, including doctors and shit sometimes even, but that won't matter -- they "won" technically in a sense while you still "lost" regardless of brain potential or power
Can't deny that, high IQ is just a class signifier, I only said that it's a tight correlation.
Becoming high IQ is easy if your family is loaded.

I like being literate if you mean on a level of wether you’re good at spelling or reading or not because being literate is beneficial but of course it’s possible to still enjoy shit in life even if you’re not literate but being literate sure as hell helps.
I don’t believe myself to be ‘high IQ’ but looks like I’m wrong about myself after all. :feelsLSD:

Last edited:
In high school, there was this one special ed kid that was genuinely pleasant to be around. He was fun and wouldn't bother anyone, just overall very positive. Nobody ever messed with him. Despite being sped, he had a joyful disposition, it was almost enviable how happy he was with his day to day sped life. Was he even aware of how different he was, or why? Who's to say, but there's something to saying that illiterate or even disabled/sped people are happier, to an extent, due to their lack of ability to know, understand, and process our fucked up world and society.

The tardpill awaits. Enter the tardmaxx.