Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I think I'm developing a baldspot on the top of my head

Capable_Onion

Capable_Onion

Member of The Akatsuki
★★★★★

Best pictures I could get without doxxing myself

Thought it was nothing at first, but it's been a few weeks and it still hasn't gone away :lul:

I don't think it's that serious though tbh, since I can just comb over it with more hair.

I should go to the doctor tbh...:feelsbadman:

Thought it was nothing at first, but it's been a few weeks and it still hasn't gone away :lul:
Take some preventative measures anyway, balding will make your already bad SMV even worse

Had the same thing happen to me except I didn't notice until the foid cutting my hair pointed it out :feelsrope:

Over for baldcels

fin or else the reaper collects

I have heard finasteride could cause libido problems, but I have never tried it
In most studies it does next to nothing except promote hair growth. I think most people would say the side effects are worth it anyway, if they do get them. It worked well for me anyway.

I could care less what foids really think of the way I look. I just like to have hair for myself, to be real. Its been beyond over for me for a long time.

In most studies it does next to nothing except promote hair growth. I think most people would say the side effects are worth it anyway, if they do get them. It worked well for me anyway.

I could care less what foids really think of the way I look. I just like to have hair for myself, to be real. Its been beyond over for me for a long time.
Ah, as long as it's not really negative it seems fine

Hopefully you don't develop grayspots too tbh

Brutal when genetics do this before 30 tbh, let alone in your teens. Sorry to hear.

After combovermaxx stops working, shorter haircuts will blend it in better for awhile.