Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme I think I'm done with the raildex series

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
Was not a big fan after watching railgun S1 but still wanted to know what this sister's arc was all about. It was alright. But I simply can't continue any longer.

Its funny how despite belonging to the same verse Index and Railgun have completely different set of problems making me not want to continue either. Railgun is technically proficient with better characters than Index but is also slow as fuck. Also it tries to become K-ON with action and suspense, which is the most annoying part. Index is better paced with better action but overall is not a well made anime.

As I said before, its meant for kids and I suspect that every arc is gonna have the same plot from this point on. Railgun S treatment of sisters was best and it all probably peaked right there.

is this an anime series, blood?

over

What are you talking about?

Is this a real Ray gun? Railgun?

i only watched an episode or to and then dropped the whole show in the ocean:feelsjuice:
not my really type of anime tbh

not my really type of anime tbh
but i still love some animes with cute anime girls like "His and Her Circumstances" and "Kimi Ni Todoke"

I like it even though I barely understand the plot at times

I like it even though I barely understand the plot at times
Its just random christian magic words or random scientific sounding terms thrown in to make everything unnecessarily confusion