Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think i'm gonna watch the first harry potter movie tonight

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
Any of you oldcels enjoyed reading harry potter when you were young?

I certainly did. It was awesome and it took me to another world.

I can remember it like it was yesterday when it was a cold rainy night and me and my family went to go watch harry potter together.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyHV0BRtdxo

Last edited:
Harry Potter depresses me. Learning the true meaning of friendships, walking around the school at night, exploring the mysteries of an unknown world, spending some time with the boys, eyeing cute girls in uniforms with bad intent, experiencing life as a young man, getting to study with professors of the highest calibre. I will never have this.

Another film that depresses me is Dead Poets Society. It has the same vibe I described above.
Yea but harry potter was an outcast/orphan.

He was bullied/neglected by his adopted family before he went off to school.

I do agree that the movie depicted him with friends and positive interactions whereas I had a bad time in my childhood school years.

Spoiler alert: Emma Watson ends up a feminazi old bitch.

Harry Potter is the best, i watch it every year, recently finished the series a week ago. Good thing is Harry is very relatable, its just like we're all Harry Potter but we never got the letter, we never learned we have magic powers, we never got status maxxed, and we stayed locked up in the cupboard 4ever

eyeing cute girls in uniforms with bad intent,

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back