Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think I’m just better off dropping outta society

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I think I’m better off dropping outta society I don’t see myself being a fully functioning wageslave I can’t afford college with no job I have to go to college tho so I’ll have something to do I think roping is my best bet I hate how I can’t get NEETbux because I’m a man

What happened with your interview? :feelsaww:

You don't deserve neetbux because you haven't done anything worthwhile to deserve it.

Go ahead drop out and end up homeless after your parents throw you out.

You don't deserve neetbux because you haven't done anything worthwhile to deserve it.

Go ahead drop out and end up homeless after your parents throw you out.
NEETbux is reparations for the bullying and ostracism I dealt with my life was rigged from the beginning

NEETbux is reparations for the bullying and ostracism I dealt with my life was rigged from the beginning
Still doesn't justify dropping out of society. Almost everyone gets bullied.

Still doesn't justify dropping out of society. Almost everyone gets bullied.
They don’t get bullied relentlessly everywhere they go for years straight most people have people that actually like them I’m hated everywhere even here