Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think my reply to Fat link's thread "Announcement #2 I have officially stepped down as your public relations admin" was underappreciated.

Therapywasaaste

Therapywasaaste

"When I look in the mirror, I throw up."
-
I think my reply to Fat link's thread "Announcement #2 I have officially stepped down as your public relations admin" was underappreciated.

His post:
To hopefully stop the retarded drama shit storms once and for all this simply must be done.

If it hadn’t been this issue members of the userbase would have simply found someother nonsense to blow out of all proportion, to pretend to get all upset and butthurt about eventually, so as to call for my ousting, so it has become too tiresome for me to continue fighting to stay your leader and especially so in the case of my already existing health issues.

So for any of your future name changing needs that you actually ask for and want, turn to @
Master
@Master for them and I’m certain as he finds the time he will fulfill your requests.

Remember friends as the good book says we all reap what we sow.

Thus perhaps I on some level deserve it coming to this and perhaps you all deserve a colder, crueler admin with which to become my successor, as so many of you seem to actually want this type of harsher treatment for God knows what insane reasoning purposes?

In anycase maybe you will be granted such an individual or perhaps @
Master
@Master will remain the only ruling authority?

Who really knows?

Only time will tell.

In closing I am happy to of helped to preserve and keep this community alive during my two year reign.

Well onward and upward as they say!

My reply:

Fat Link said:
To hopefully stop the retard
I think you can control yourself.
I'm ready to move past it if you are.
Fat Link said:
so as to call for my outing
You can come out, bro, it's okay.
It's okay, I don't want to hear details.
Like what you like, I just don't need to hear the specifics.
Fat Link said:
especially so in the case of my already existing health issues.
Didn't know it was a health issue. Like an anal fissure? Actually, nevermind, I don't want to know.
Fat Link said:
Thus perhaps I on some level deserve it coming to this and perhaps you all deserve a colder, crueler
Again, don't want to hear the details.
Fat Link said:
so many of you seem to actually want this type of harsher treatment
Now you're just projecting.

It was pretty funny I must admit.

Sorry but im super outta the loop. What’d he do? Thanks lads

Fat Link helped a foid play a prank on a user in exchange for nudes. He did not get the nudes.

And I DID get the nudes and videos of her too.

Fat Link helped a foid play a prank on a user in exchange for nudes. He did not get the nudes.
Ouch — separate from link doing that (seems like he’s caught a lotta flak) it’s pretty shitty of the other party to not do what they agreed to. *edit, apparently they did send them

And thanks, good to know.

Last edited:
And I DID get the nudes and videos of her too.
Thanks for the link Link :dab: The lads might forgive you if you share the nudes

Last edited: