Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I think my vidya cope is coming to an end

Rot&Repeat

Rot&Repeat

Always Tired
★★★★★
I'm not finding enjoyment in it anymore. I'm always tired when playing even though i didn't do anything else. What else do i even cope with at this point? Life is fucking boring. All i enjoy is sleeping and nightwalks

It's hard to vidya cope ona count of all modern games being easy unfinished uninspired garbage

I'm not finding enjoyment in it anymore. I'm always tired when playing even though i didn't do anything else. What else do i even cope with at this point? Life is fucking boring. All i enjoy is sleeping and nightwalks
Alcoholmaxx

It's hard to vidya cope ona count of all modern games being easy unfinished uninspired garbage
this is for single player games , but online ones are even worse considering the fact all of the communities have been normalfag-onized

The only game ive spent my time on for the past year was world of warcraft private server. The dread really kicked in when i saw my friends list full of familiar names not logged on anymore. The memories we had and the moments we shared i can never get back. They're all probably living normal lives while im rotting away

Can't afford Xbox live or any good steam games. So it's all single player for me. It will run out soon, it's just such a chore to even load up a game, considering modern games take so long to load.

haven't vidya coped in years, why i still rock then 970 and i5 4690k

Alcoholmaxx
I'm 20 atm living in new york but i unironically will start smoking and drinking in secret when i hit 21. Don't give a shit what my parents say. I followed everything they said and ended up like this

I'm 20 atm living in new york but i unironically will start smoking and drinking in secret when i hit 21. Don't give a shit what my parents say. I followed everything they said and ended up like this
you could always start younger

you could always start younger
I need an id to buy it on my own. I also lack any sort of connections to get any. Also im too high inhib to get any sort of dealer

Psychedelic substances, those will take you out of this shitty reality. Should also improve your mood in long term. Weed is also good, better than alcohol tbh.

I need an id to buy it on my own. I also lack any sort of connections to get any. Also im too high inhib to get any sort of dealer
I remember being able to buy tobacco online without any id
I also remember using someone else's id to get verified on an online vape shop
recently they've required adult signature, so I can't buy it online anymore
nowadays tobacco shops online require id

you could always make your own alcohol pretty easily although it may not taste great

Take a break, you sound exactly like me I love to sleep and night walks, life is boring just do what you like to do, I’m taking a break from games, watching them is more fun then playing them

Ask your parents for alcohol maybe.

Most games are shit, from old to new. Old games were shit because of technical limitations and laziness, new games are shit because of laziness, microtransactions and woke retards advocating for ''muh cinematic'' games and virtue signaling adding woke shit with no effort instead of something most players demand.

The only games that I'm looking for are small projects behind snail-pace development that even 10 years later they wouldn't have any sort of significant progress done in it's development.

life as an incel is painfully slow. i want to die tbh but i cant and life is just repetitive..

Most games are shit, from old to new. Old games were shit because of technical limitations and laziness, new games are shit because of laziness, microtransactions and woke retards advocating for ''muh cinematic'' games and virtue signaling adding woke shit with no effort instead of something most players demand.

The only games that I'm looking for are small projects behind snail-pace development that even 10 years later they wouldn't have any sort of significant progress done in it's development.
I remember back then i played binding of isaac the original one and it was still small and unknown. It was really fun to unlock everything. Nowadays its just a speed run simulator where you restart the floor til you get an item you like. People kept complaining its too hard. Now you have the current iteration where there are hundreds of broken combos

vydia and neeting are fucking useless,they don't make inceldom better,but worse.
having a goal (aside from having sex) makes inceldom much more tolerable.

My vidya cope came to an end years ago. I started feeling bad playing games and an old NEET. Then my back got fucked up and I can't even play games if I want to now.

Also this:

Happened to me last year. I get no enjoyment from gaming anymore. I play some just to kill time.

I know this may sounds like shit but you are burnt out and arent playing the right games I would suggest going to college and having goals at the moment maybe watch some movies online for free or tv i was there too you are just burnt out and have no long ambitions

I only play autistic simulator strategy games like Rimworld or CK these days.

if there was a single decent mmo then i'd just play that, but they're all fucking shit

Play older games, I am playing assassin's creed brotherhood with shaders and its fun tbh

I hope you didn't just realize this shit in your 30's lol

If you are in your 20's then you still have time, whats next is to move on to the next game, wealthmaxxing, so you can start to enjoy playing the game of life, rather than doing what we've all been doing, escapism.

haven't vidya coped in years, why i still rock then 970 and i5 4690k
"in years"

My computer in use still has 8600 GT. That's the newest GPU I've bought.

Based 2007 and still running strong.
Not running strong; the capacitors exploded years ago and it overheats and smells burned if I ran a game even for 1 minute. I haven't been able to play any games for many years, because HDD also broke, so I installed Linux on the "new" HDD (it was very old and used, but new to my system, got it for free, the HDD is even older than the GPU, GPU is actually the newest component) and have used only Linux for the last years. Tried installing Nvidia drivers some years ago, because the OS kept pushing me to install better, commercial drivers. I wanted to test some Linux games also. But, after the installation I got only black screen. Fortunately I was able to uninstall the commercial GPU driver using the terminal and text commands. I had to search how to using my game console www-browser.

Rewire your dopamine receptors

Not running strong; the capacitors exploded years ago and it overheats and smells burned if I ran a game even for 1 minute. I haven't been able to play any games for many years, because HDD also broke, so I installed Linux on the "new" HDD (it was very old and used, but new to my system, got it for free, the HDD is even older than the GPU, GPU is actually the newest component) and have used only Linux for the last years. Tried installing Nvidia drivers some years ago, because the OS kept pushing me to install better, commercial drivers. I wanted to test some Linux games also. But, after the installation I got only black screen. Fortunately I was able to uninstall the commercial GPU driver using the terminal and text commands. I had to search how to using my game console www-browser.

You need to get a new computer

That's rough buddy.

:cryfeels: