Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I think pretty soon with the way hypergamy is going being an incel isn't going to be anything to be ashamed of

crew2

crew2

Captain
★★★★
I mean think about it "Haha, you are one of the 99.9% of men that women aren't attracted to physically and aren't bending over backwards to make up for that fact by betabuxing, socialmaxxing or thugmaxxing!"...erm yes. Yes I am. And it's a fucking shit existence. What is your point?

I see so many average guys now who you just know have absolutely nothing going on with women besides a few outliers who just get pure luck through their social circle which is no way guaranteed to last. They are all gonna be feeling this pain soon.

2020 incels reach new levels of cope.

Chads, chadlites and high-tier normies will always exist.

keep coping.

2020 incels reach new levels of cope.

Chads, chadlites and high-tier normies will always exist.

keep coping.
I haven't reached your level yet though SillyFakecel. I'm saying that MORE INCELS are going to exist. Keep coping back to reddit if you don't believe that

I hope so it seems so many men are incel in denial.

I haven't reached your level yet though SillyFakecel. I'm saying that MORE INCELS are going to exist. Keep coping back to reddit if you don't believe that

"SillyFakecel"???? JFL.

Sorry Did I butthurt you?

"YOU CAN'T DISAGREE WITH ME! I'M A YENYAZ!!!:feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Lack of sexual success in men will never be considered normal.
That's basically what gives you power in this soysociety.

keep coping bro.

I doubt it will get to the point when that much people become incels. After a decent chunk of the male population becomes incel due to hypergamy then people are just going to start dropping out of society and everything will just collapse

"SillyFakecel"???? JFL.

Sorry Did I butthurt you?

"YOU CAN'T DISAGREE WITH ME! I'M A YENYAZ!!!:feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

keep coping bro.
Hmm. Butthurt is a very widely used reddit word so again I am suspicious. "Joined: Sep 29, 2020" :soy::soy::soy:

You are mixing up 'power' with happiness and status. Would an asexual World Leader not be considered powerful?

If you think that being 'powerful' is gained simply by gaining the approval of a retarded gender that fawns over bone structure and thugmaxxing above all else then that is pretty soylent.

And every day more and more men are becoming incel. Maybe because inceldom doesn't apply to you, you think that is not the case and if so you are coping :bluepill:
I doubt it will get to the point when that much people become incels. After a decent chunk of the male population becomes incel due to hypergamy then people are just going to start dropping out of society and everything will just collapse
Maybe. What happens with the collapse though? I know a lot of us talk about it but it doesn't sound like it would work out any better than suicide. Gangs of BLM/Feminists burning me alive?

@SillyTruecel I'm just fucking with you by the way. Don't take it personal ;)

Last edited:
Sub 7 is Just around the corner

Even if it didn't matter anymore socially we'd still be lonely without a foid.

Hmm. Butthurt is a very widely used reddit word so again I am suspicious. "Joined: Sep 29, 2020" :soy::soy::soy:

You are mixing up 'power' with happiness and status. Would an asexual World Leader not be considered powerful?

If you think that being 'powerful' is gained simply by gaining the approval of a retarded gender that fawns over bone structure and thugmaxxing above all else then that is pretty soylent.

And every day more and more men are becoming incel. Maybe because inceldom doesn't apply to you, you think that is not the case and if so you are coping :bluepill:

Maybe. What happens with the collapse though? I know a lot of us talk about it but it doesn't sound like it would work out any better than suicide. Gangs of BLM/Feminists burning me alive?

@SillyTruecel I'm just fucking with you by the way. Don't take it personal ;)
Sorry.
"Sex is what gives you status and respect and that can give you power."

asexual world leader? How is that possible? if you want to be president you have to socialize with other men.

And do you know what other men love to talk about? EXACTLY!

SEX.

just take a look at T/Ru///M//--P. "grab them by the pussy, bro". "hahahhahahahaaha".

He became pr//////esident thanks to his good social relations.

even foids have sex to get white collar jobs.

keep coping, bro.

"I'm just fucking with you by the way. Don't take it personal " = "I'm butthurted."

normie trait tbh.

Sorry.
"Sex is what gives you status and respect and that can give you power."

asexual world leader? How is that possible? if you want to be president you have to socialize with other men.

And do you know what other men love to talk about? EXACTLY!

SEX.

just take a look at T/Ru///M//--P. "grab them by the pussy, bro". "hahahhahahahaaha".

He became pr//////esident thanks to his good social relations.

even foids have sex to get white collar jobs.

keep coping, bro.

"I'm just fucking with you by the way. Don't take it personal " = "I'm butthurted."

normie trait tbh.
Nope I really was pissing with you. Newcels who spam "cope" on every topic just to up their post count reddit style always have foid sensitivity levels so I knew it'd work:-

tenor.gif

Even if it didn't matter anymore socially we'd still be lonely without a foid.
Yep that is the problem. This generation is here and the next one. What could we do even if everything did suddenly change in our favour? It's not like we could wait until we are 50 or 60 until the new generation of unspoiled foid came into existence. We are cucked with what we have now. Handmaid's Tale or bust in my opinion.
Sub 7 is Just around the corner
I think it is here in certain places.

Last edited:
Nope I really was pissing with you. Newcels who spam "cope" on every topic just to up their post count reddit style always have foid sensitivity levels so I knew it'd work:-
???

"I was pissing with you." :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

"being an incel will be normal in the future." :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman:

too low iq.

keep coping bro.

80% of men are already incels. Ded srs im not even joking

Japan is like that, but they have a relatively homogeneous high iq society. The way things are in the west we have a different culture where it is normal to brag and exaggerate your experience with women. In reality, most men probably rarely get sex unless they go for bottom of the barrel obese whores.

It was considered normal when 1 man reproduced for every 17 woman 5000 years ago. It led to some bad shit happening, but it was normal for awhile.

80% of men are already incels. Ded srs im not even joking
Japan is like that, but they have a relatively homogeneous high iq society. The way things are in the west we have a different culture where it is normal to brag and exaggerate your experience with women. In reality, most men probably rarely get sex unless they go for bottom of the barrel obese whores.
this. a good 30-40% of men will give up on foids all together like japancels

It was considered normal when 1 man reproduced for every 17 woman 5000 years ago. It led to some bad shit happening, but it was normal for awhile.
What happened? Historically I mean? Like a conquest or something? I'm interested in that sort of stuff. The thought of a load of ugly hairy arse warriors rampaging on Chads and Foids makes my plumbs tighten.

What happened? Historically I mean? Like a conquest or something? I'm interested in that sort of stuff. The thought of a load of ugly hairy arse warriors rampaging on Chads and Foids makes my plumbs tighten.
It was pre-written history, so we don't know what happened. What we do know is that monogamy popped up shortly afterwards, then the first civilizations. So you infer what happened as men equalized mating opportunities.

Hopefully when 99% of the male population becomes incel, we will go apeshit and take women's rights back.

NOT being an incel will be something worth getting a medal for pretty soon.

There are SO MANNNY incels who dont know they are incel.