Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory I think the creator (god) is a foid

S

sufferer

Greycel
The creator is an evil being for creating us and putting us on this planet just to suffer and experince pain in every living moment. Thats why my theory is that the creator or god is a foid that enjoys and probalbly orgasms from seeing us suffer. What do you think ?

Only women can give birth, so they say.

So religiouscels are foid worshippers?

Interesting way to see it tbh

Not a bad point at all. It makes sense since that femtard-god put women in safe positions during war while men died for scraps of pussy since she has a favorite towards women.

The creator is an evil being for creating us and putting us on this planet just to suffer and experince pain in every living moment. Thats why my theory is that the creator or god is a foid that enjoys and probalbly orgasms from seeing us suffer. What do you think ?
blasphemy should be bannable

@IronsideCel

Image 2024 03 05 112624754

Men just need to stand up for themselves.

Religion is just a cope

Not a bad point at all. It makes sense since that femtard-god put women in safe positions during war while men died for scraps of pussy since she has a favorite towards women.
Yes this foid god made everything beneficial to foids while men get nothing

I noticed such thing that people ( including religious people ) venerate great achievers, war heroes, other people ( mostly men ) who sacrificed themselves for the common good.

But that is behind the scenes? They lived uneasy lives full of struggle and many of them died young and if where is no afterlife, then an erected monument or a book in their memory is not really a solace since they lost their lives.

While women often are allowed to live a life in peace and safety and die peacefully from natural conditions. No one expects them to 'woman-up'.
Of course there can be pressure to make babies but in modern world in many countries it's no longer exists.

So a woman simply can live a quiet life or life full of hedonistic pleasures without pressure to struggle or to 'woman up'.

Even if such lifestyle is more inferior than average man's lifestyle, in terms of safety and self-interest women seem to be blessed by nature or by God.
Since they truly live their life as a biological organisms which are allowed self-preservation.

Foids love to see us suffer would makes sense

most liturgically knowledgeable .is user

Hard disagree. Creating is different from giving birth. Creation requires thought and effort. Giving birth is just following her biological imperative. Foids literally stumble into pregnancy.

Women are more in line with the corruption of life and creations. Pretty much everything that has been invaded by foids has been corrupted and changed for the worst. The internet, gaming, religion, academia, politics, movies...

God is male

There is no creator

The Greeks have figured it out ages ago. There simply always exists something, it never had a start. It's the only logical conclusion because if something had a start then you always ask what came before it started.

Or maybe we are just incapable of understanding the universe with our limited human perspective, a more likely option.

Another day another retarded GrAYcel :feelskek:

Remember that women find men who show happiness as the least attractive facial expression.
You Care About what a Woman thinks About your facial Expression and or face ? :feelskek:

You Care About what a Woman thinks About your facial Expression and or face ? :feelskek:
Not really. The point is women are sociopaths and prefer men who are depressed and ashamed than men who smile. It proves their primitive nature is even worse than what it already is.

God is a blxck tranx bipoc mixed queen.

The Abrahamic god is undoubetly male

with all the suffering in the world not only incels, why should i believe in god?

That would make for a good hentai ngl.
[
/SPOILER]

I think there is some south korean sect who actually thinks about a mother god.

mhm perhaps