Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I think the lack of friendships is my biggest problem

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
[UWSL]I really miss my childhood and early adolescence when I had sincere friendships[/UWSL]
[UWSL]
what happened over time is that this garbage abandoned me in exchange for a pussy[/UWSL]

[UWSL]I really miss my childhood and early adolescence when I had sincere friendships[/UWSL]

[UWSL]what happened over time is that this garbage abandoned me in exchange for a pussy[/UWSL]
At least you had some.

net happiness - I share the same fate as you - to save face I left the town one day in silence without telling anyone - they called me once - I told them I will be back when I got laid or married - so I will probably never see them again - it is the best for all of us and prevents hurt feelings

[UWSL]what happened over time is that this garbage abandoned me in exchange for a pussy[/UWSL]
PersonaDickcel

sums it all up

net happiness - I share the same fate as you - to save face I left the town one day in silence without telling anyone - they called me once - I told them I will be back when I got laid or married - so I will probably never see them again - it is the best for all of us and prevents hurt feelings
you did the right thing, sacrifices must be made. there is always opportunity cost.