Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I think this guy should kill himself

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGwr0n2-s7I

Why???

I think even IT would agree he should probably stay in the basement and never ask to touch women ever again. This is actually all Chadriguez' fault too. These women would have never been creeped out by this virgin if he wasn't responsible for entrapping them into a problematic date.

On another level, it's just fucking pathetic to be a virgin and get handouts from Chad, whether that be actual women, trinkets, or advice. Chad isn't some kind of fucking savior, He's just exploiting this virgin for clickbait, and cringe humor. At the end of this 3 episode arc, he's not really gonna change, it's all bullshit for the camera. He's probably just a NT actor with a fat wife, playing up fake autism for laughs. Someone this pathetic can't make adjustments like this on only 10 speed dates. But the fact is, there are millions of incels sincerely as autist as this actor intended who will NEVER learn "game" to erase their virginity. It's people like this character, people like US who should either kill themselves, or completely reject romantic love as an inherently unethical institution.

Last edited:
Brutal, its over for him

Brutal, its over for him
it's brutal to have the husky manboob brownness of a mexican, flat slant-eyed gookface, along with autism, mom-living, unemployed "streamer" with WWE figure collecting as a hobby. Just overall, uncurable, oblivious creepiness

Don't give me any bullshit about "personality" or attitude or misogyny IT. This guy is the living embodiment of an incel. All of you would pull a restraining order if he asked for a hug. There is absolutely zero, ZERO sexually attractive qualities about him, other than his "normal" height.

Last edited:
Mogs me but yes, it is still over for him

Mogs me but yes, it is still over for him
he looks like the kind of guy who would cum on a cup of vanilla pudding on accident and then eat it because he didn't want to waste food

It must be an actor. No way is anyone this cringe.

It must be an actor. No way is anyone this cringe.
tbh I wanna watch him have a sitcom where he doesn't date, He just sits around doing incel stuff. At best he just fantasizes over women he simps over.

it's brutal to have the husky manboob brownness of a mexican, flat slant-eyed gookface, along with autism, mom-living, unemployed "streamer" with WWE figure collecting as a hobby. Just overall, uncurable, oblivious creepiness

Don't give me any bullshit about "personality" or attitude or misogyny IT. This guy is the living embodiment of an incel. There is absolutely zero, ZERO sexually attractive qualities about him, other than his "normal" height.
holy shit. u summed it up nicely.

check out the bluepilled bullshit reply that made the top of this video

''Things he did wrong: 1. Didnt shake hands with any of the girls when introducing himself 2. Didn’t make eye contact 3. Played on phone/distracted by bag when girls came in 4. Talked about his mom every time instead of listening and asking about the girls interests 5. Cringy in general 6. Asked girls to smell him 7. Lacks confidence clearly Prob a lot more lmk if I’m missing anything''

Chad can do all these things and even show up late with complete impunity from women.
are these people even sentinent?

Last edited:
He'd look fine if he stopped being a fatass. Not sure about his personality because I'm not watching that cringe.

Also the Chad is a typical faggot just doing this to virtue signal, reminds me of these IT whores who wanna "help" us, 100% talked shit about this guy afterwards to his buddies or sluts.

He'd look fine if he stopped being a fatass. Not sure about his personality because I'm not watching that cringe.
his face is kinda chinky for a mexican. The worst kind of race is just an ambiguous blob of all races that is the inevitable result of melting pots.
holy shit. u summed it up nicely.

check out the bluepilled bullshit reply that made the top of this video

''Things he did wrong: 1. Didnt shake hands with any of the girls when introducing himself 2. Didn’t make eye contact 3. Played on phone/distracted by bag when girls came in 4. Talked about his mom every time instead of listening and asking about the girls interests 5. Cringy in general 6. Asked girls to smell him 7. Lacks confidence clearly Prob a lot more lmk if I’m missing anything''

Chad can do all these things and even show up late with complete impunity from women.
are these people even sentinent?
changing his looks would be the easiest thing tbh.

People like this IRL are so behaviorally aligned with inceldom that it's basically impossible to not act this way. The dude in the video is obviously a genius actor. The biggest tell is his ability to slightly calibrate his personality with the progression of the dates.

If it were real he would slip into nervousness more often, and NOT slowly improve or experiment over every single speed date. Trucels fundamentally are wired into a state of learned helplessness. He should be getting worse and worse as the dates continue, I would imagine he would begin to even be dismissive, or not even try by the end of it.

Last edited:
I ll try to watch but things like these are more gut wrenching than watching people burn alive.

I will however say that it's pointless to debate this clip because no woman that knowingly appears on a 5 million subs channel will ever be honest about herself.
They are there to promote themselves and become e-famous. The concept of average or above average women even wasting 5 minutes of their time on this lardass without ulterior motives is hilarious.

Every single one of these women can date guys 2 points above his looks with ease.

I ll try to watch but things like these are more gut wrenching than watching people burn alive.

I will however say that it's pointless to debate this clip because no woman that knowingly appears on a 5 million subs channel will ever be honest about herself.
They are there to promote themselves and become e-famous. The concept of average or above average women even wasting 5 minutes of their time on this lardass without ulterior motives is hilarious.

Every single one of these women can date guys 2 points above his looks with ease.
they must have gotten paid handsomely for being so nice to him. Everyone here knows from experience that women are 10x as cruel

Idk why you'd show up to this knowing it'll be on YT.

Idk why you'd show up to this knowing it'll be on YT.
I mean he does get free dates and socialization practice. At the expense of humiliation, and I don't think his character has an iota of self-awareness, unless if the plot needs advancing.

I just want to add a comment that watching videos like this makes me understand more and more why ER went savage on his ricecel roommates.

A lot of contempt I feel for this man is the contempt I have for myself. I just want everyone like me and like this guy to die, tragically, and as humiliating as possible. We don't deserve a chance to even attempt to socialize IRL. We should be like that Robot character in Invincible, locked in some far away chamber, controlling a robot by proxy is the only way people like us should interact with the world.

Last edited:
Too hard to watch. This was.

He is the product of emasculated and consoomerism. While this is obviously fake, it is a clear message about the reality of such men.

I'm headed that way just 8 more years

I'm headed that way just 8 more years
I think I'm worse than this guy, I'm just self-aware enough not to attempt shit like this

He should just join this forum

I think so too

Was just about to say the same. It’s clearly a LARP
What does larp mean? I never comprehended that. Google doesnt give me a satisfying answer

he's autistic af.

Bro, this is obviously fake, this guy is paid to act like a retarded.

These guys are just trying to spread the “incels/virgins are retards” agenda

Bro, this is obviously fake, this guy is paid to act like a retarded.

These guys are just trying to spread the “incels/virgins are retards” agenda
it's fake but at the same time many men are worst off than this character, in the sense that they are like him, but even more cowardly.

it's fake but at the same time many men are worst off than this character, in the sense that they are like him, but even more cowardly.
Very rare to see a NT guy that acts like him tbh, but I don’t doubt there are many like that

It's fucking humiliating

Chad tries to set you up with some foid while she's thinking about fucking him instead

You end up having a shitty first and last pity date she agreed on to please chad, jfl

The worst kind of race is just an ambiguous blob of all races that is the inevitable result of melting pots.
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: realizes I'm one of those. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: my existence was forced.:feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelsrope:
Very rare to see a NT guy that acts like him tbh, but I don’t doubt there are many like that
It's a caricature of what NT's think. Even then this video is horrible.

everything for the views I guess

mogs me to oblivion :feelzez::feelskek:
Also it looks staged tbh

brutal. He should come to this forum.

I think dude needs to be More dominant and tough with the foids

Turbosimp but that subhuman endured great humiliation to prove to the masses that inceldom is real. He respecc wahmen and still not even the most feminazi IT user could argue he isn't incel.

staged and gay
Fake as fuck is my verdict too. They even play up the Switch = virgin soy meme right in the thumbnail. Fuck chads and stacys with hot metal.

not going to watch sorry