Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think women like men who look like criminals and dangerous to me

Whitefeminineboy

Whitefeminineboy

"Never give up bro"
★★
I don't know if it's just me feeling that way. But women generally have a strong attraction to criminal and dangerous-looking men. They often seem unpleasant and untrustworthy to me. why is there such great interest? What I have also observed so far is that persistent men often attract women (sign of high t). To me, persistent men have something dangerous about them and look very rough. Above all, many men who have a high body count have strong arm endurance for example. but why? The knowledge is there but where does the tendency in women come from? What is the reason that women like this type of man?

Thugmaxxers are usually taller and have a bad boy wibe, which means for foids that they fuck rought and good. The worst fate for modern foid is to be in a relationship with some loving, caring and average looking nice guy because there is no drama and excitement in this. Also that's how hypergamy works

No, they like good looking criminals, not someone like Elliot Rodger but Richard Ramirez

That's what hunter eyes are. They look threatening and dangerous but women love them anyway.
630c89a0a3e23b000373f75c HuKDgWdJ0udqyRN sHa5ycSBTWCQ MG41ISoUgO6TdhjCD8s5QtmapYTOuxZote0VmHJ

Those men in prehistoric times probably would be more likely to hunt animals, gather shit and fight other men which most of the time resulted in the kill and secured loot from his cave (also new women for his harem)

I don't know if it's just me feeling that way. But women generally have a strong attraction to criminal and dangerous-looking men. They often seem unpleasant and untrustworthy to me. why is there such great interest? What I have also observed so far is that persistent men often attract women (sign of high t). To me, persistent men have something dangerous about them and look very rough. Above all, many men who have a high body count have strong arm endurance for example. but why? The knowledge is there but where does the tendency in women come from? What is the reason that women like this type of man?
No if you notice this bad boy look, THEY ALL LOOK THE SAME, very symmetrical face, small nose, hunter eyes same clones they are all after the same guy, the only reason he is a bad boy is, he gets away with murder with everyone because of his huge halo, thus huge ego, huge narci

No if you notice this bad boy look, THEY ALL LOOK THE SAME, very symmetrical face, small nose, hunter eyes same clones they are all after the same guy, the only reason he is a bad boy is, he gets away with murder with everyone because of his huge halo, thus huge ego, huge narci