[SuicideFuel] I told myself 2 years ago when I was a freshmen in high school I’d have a girlfriend or be dead. I don’t have a girlfriend.

Bleachcel

Bleachcel

protect TayK & Holmes at all costs
-
Title. It’s over tbh :cryfeels:

itsovERbrothER

itsovERbrothER

5'6 friendless youngcel
-
if i don't have a gf when im 25 i will livestream me roping

Cuyen

Cuyen

Virgin petite gf or death
★★★★★
not dead either

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
-
How many of your friends have girlfriends?

Bleachcel

Bleachcel

-
How many of your friends have girlfriends?
Eh I don’t really have friends, but one guy did. Pure suifuel going onto xbox and he’d on voicechat with his gf on loudspeaker and I had to hear their shit..

Colvin76

Colvin76

5'8" Autistic Gymcel
-
Eh I don’t really have friends, but one guy did. Pure suifuel going onto xbox and he’d on voicechat with his gf on loudspeaker and I had to hear their shit..
:feelsrope:

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Captain
-
Hey kid put a zero after the 2 and you got me..

TheSecondComing

TheSecondComing

no looks no life
-
16, 17, 18. Not 14, 15. Dk where you get those numbers from
I told myself 2 years ago when I was a freshmen in high school I’d have a girlfriend or be dead. I don’t have a girlfriend.

interpreted as 2 years ago you said that in the future you will have a gf as a freshman
also you're not 18 then for sure but who knows

RegisterUserName

RegisterUserName

High Velocity Antagonist
-
Ok, you gonna kill yourself or what, then?

Bleachcel

Bleachcel

-
I told myself 2 years ago when I was a freshmen in high school I’d have a girlfriend or be dead. I don’t have a girlfriend.

interpreted as 2 years ago you said that in the future you will have a gf as a freshman
also you're not 18 then for sure but who knows
Oh no no lol I’m a junior / senior now don’t wanna say cause I don’t wanna get doxed but yeah I ain’t 18 but I’m older than 14 15
Ok, you gonna kill yourself or what, then?
I would, only thing holding me back is probably my mom. My sister was her first child and she was born with a severe mental and physical illness, so I’ve got many things to take care of. My mom put all her trust in me to be something but I know deep down inside I ain’t shit but that’s what other people always told me

mentalcel

mentalcel

Baldingcel, wristcel, fatcel
-
LOL I said the same when I was 20. I tried to be active in social life, went to any event in clubs advertised and became alcoholic, lost too much money. It didn't work out. I lost even few existing friends and didn't make a gf after all. It all turned into weight, more ugliness and being poor. It was waste of couple of years and health. I was even more miserable since.

needsolution

needsolution

Working hours: 7-18
-
i told myself few years ago that till 20 i will have gf, successful life and money, guess i was wrong