Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy I took a Covert Narcissism personality test

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★

https://www.idrlabs.com/covert-narcissism/test.php

This isn't the type of Narcissism people associate with it, people usually think of Narcissism as Female Personality Disorder or "Overt Narcissism", but covert Narcissism is the insecure one. Insecurities are a uniquely male thing.

Most people here have it.

Truecel disease

Overt narcissists are people who openly display their narcissism. They’re usually extroverted, have high self-esteem, and are the loudest person in the room. (Basically all toilets).

Covert/vulnerable narcissists also aim to be superior to others, but they accomplish this goal in a subtle, socially adept manner. They have a core shame wound that they’re trying to overcompensate for with their narcissism.

Just watch old videos of ER, he was about as narcissistic as you. can get

This isn't the type of Narcissism people associate with it, people usually think of Narcissism as Female Personality Disorder or "Overt Narcissism", but covert Narcissism is the insecure one. Insecurities are a uniquely male thing.
I think it's more like this:
  • overt = high-confidence + low-inhib (chad / delusional incel?)
  • covert = low-confidence + high-inhib (incel?)
No idea how it related to toilets, though.

Also, I've mostly heard people associating BPD with toilets and narcissism with men. Narcissism, however, is roughly 50-50 in terms of gender ratio. I don't know about the ratio of overt vs covert and their gender distribution, though.

I got A flat 50

But Pyschiatry was made up by a nigga who wanted to fuck his momma so it don't even matter Tbh