Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I took a mbti personality test

DeliriumTremens

DeliriumTremens

KHHV ugly mentalcel
-
INTP

its over todd krizelman GIF by National Geographic Channel

If the result starts from I then its basically over yeah

If the result starts from I then its basically over yeah
how? a large chunk of the population is introverted I never believed this MBTI introvert extrovert shit anyways it is ALL LOOKS

how? a large chunk of the population is introverted I never believed this MBTI introvert extrovert shit anyways it is ALL LOOKS
I meant in general, if an ugly man is also introverted then its literally over, it never begun

even if he is 'extroverted' too it is all the same
I agree, but there ARE some minor outliers in this rule

maybe the ugly man is dark triad bad boy, extroverted, son of elon musk,has many conections in life, has big dick and manages to fuck a similar ugly bitch in his life once,

you can just never be sure

I agree, but there ARE some minor outliers in this rule

maybe the ugly man is dark triad bad boy, extroverted, son of elon musk,has many conections in life, has big dick and manages to fuck a similar ugly bitch in his life once,

you can just never be sure
Yeah you are right I agree

shyness is a death sentence for a man but I don't equal shyness = introversion

Yeah, I am introverted but I am not shy at all
Yeah I like being alone but I have isolated myself too much now that it is sometimes a pain I wonder if me liking being alone is a product of inceldom

shyness is a death sentence for a man but I don't equal shyness = introversion
Its all objective imo, look, i have 1 friend in this life that happens to be a chad and as i went out with him recently he tried to preach me about the bluepill but he also mentioned something interesting..

even HE feels shy sometimes (but only to women he is attracted too), take note that in general you cant call this guy introvert

what im trying to say is that it happens even to the best of them too in some occasitions, but its not a death sentence for him cuz face,
so maybe you are right saying shyness isnt introversion

Its all objective imo, look, i have 1 friend in this life that happens to be a chad and as i went out with him recently he tried to preach me about the bluepill but he also mentioned something interesting..

even HE feels shy sometimes (but only to women he is attracted too), take note that in general you cant call this guy introvert

what im trying to say is that it happens even to the best of them too in some occasitions, but its not a death sentence for him cuz face,
so maybe you are right saying shyness isnt introversion
there are definitely outliers my curry manlet autistic friend told me he got a blowjob but it was from a 40 year old lady but still but outliers are called outliers for a reason I guess I wouldn't want to be in a relationship with a 40 year old woman

there are definitely outliers my curry manlet autistic friend told me he got a blowjob but it was from a 40 year old lady but still but outliers are called outliers for a reason I guess I wouldn't want to be in a relationship with a 40 year old woman
40 years old? tf thats brutal but taken the situation he is in i guess you could call it "it is what it is"

But to conclude, dating life for men and especially ugly men is the most brutal there is

we must do this and that while women have to simply exist and they have everything
I dont think most people here realize just HOW MANY OPTIONS a woman have to date from social media

let it be ugly, extrovert,both,pretty,introvert,both etc
THEY HAVE SEEN IT ALL EVERY SINGLE DAY MULTIPLE MEN START FLIRT WITH EVERY SINGLE FEMALE ON SOCIAL MEDIA

women can cherrypick and choose the best of the best
and this is a fact not even normies can deny.

I'm an INTPcel too easily the worst MBTI personality type for a man you're both not sociable and lazy it's over :feelsrope:

At least you didn’t take a Scientology bullshit personally test. Those people are vulture conartists, but to be fair so are all religions