Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I tried crab legs for the first time

asocialcel

asocialcel

Misogynist
★★★
In @Saysitsover's honor I tried crab legs for the first time. They were delicious, new favorite seafood, although it was hard to break apart the legs.

I forgot to use the sauce like a dumbass though

@Saysitsover thank you for crab legs pilling me

Seafood tastes like salt water. Don't get why people pay so much money just for salt water.

I have only eaten crab legs once in my life when I was in third grade and I still remember the delicious taste

I remember my parents were surprised because I ate like the whole tub of it even though I didn't generally like sea food

Nah. What kind of sea food you've tried?
I tried everything from oysters to crabs to lobsters. They all just taste like beach water. The only seafood that doesn't is fish. I like fish but not other seafood.

They are nigh impossible to find where I live. We only have mudcrabs and medium size sea crabs

I tried everything from oysters to crabs to lobsters. They all just taste like beach water. The only seafood that doesn't is fish. I like fish but not other seafood.
Understandable

I have only eaten crab legs once in my life when I was in third grade and I still remember the delicious taste

I remember my parents were surprised because I ate like the whole tub of it even though I didn't generally like sea food
eat them more
They are nigh impossible to find where I live. We only have mudcrabs and medium size sea crabs
damn what do they taste like
my favorite is catfish :feelsohh:

Seafood is great. I was a fish monger a while ago. Brutal job but you learn a lot about fish n shit. Crab legs are good but hella overpriced nowadays

I like seafood but it's too expensive.