Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I tried following my parents's advice of staying off of this site, and then I see this shit.

Toxic_Manbabby

Toxic_Manbabby

Admiral
★★

Attachments

• 699.png
    699.png
    84 KB · Views: 14
none of that shit applies to me

Don'T kill your parents. Don't cut them into little pieces. Don't eat them and do NOT send me some of those little pieces so I can't eat them aswell.

It's like me trying to avoid trannies on the internet.

why do ur parents know ur on here?
Because I figured it didn't matter if she knew about this place or not. They still think I'm prejudiced against jews and gays because of the sites I visit, as if they were emitting fictional mind control waves 24/7; and I'd have NO other reason to dislike those groups if it weren't for the nasty incels.

Reddit is looking at the effect, not the cause.

Because I figured it didn't matter if she knew about this place or not. They still think I'm prejudiced against jews and gays because of the sites I visit, as if they were emitting fictional mind control waves 24/7; and I'd have NO other reason to dislike those groups if it weren't for the nasty incels.
There little to gain and too much to lose over being a open-book cel. No need to tell this to others, it would only paint you in a bad light and they won't care about your arguments

There little to gain and too much to lose over being a open-book cel. No need to tell this to others, it would only paint you in a bad light and they won't care about your arguments
You saying there's too much to lose implies I hadn't lost every bit of social favor simply by existing.

You saying there's too much to lose implies I hadn't lost every bit of social favor simply by existing.
Yeah but at this point you're digging your own grave, there's no need really

You told your parents about this site ?

Yeah but at this point you're digging your own grave, there's no need really
So, I should've kept it a secret for the 1% or so chance it'd benefit me?

So, I should've kept it a secret for the 1% or so chance it'd benefit me?
It won't benefit you, it's just not detrimental. It's like masturbating, you like it people know that you do it. But you won't go to a person you barely know and say how much you masturbate and your weirds kinks, it's uncalled for and there's no need either practical nor otherwise to do so

I'm not any of those things. And getting fat is a consequence of coping with food, women do it too. But when foids do it they're plus size, deppressed, empowered, queens, whatver bs they come up with.

So you just told them?

good thing I don’t follow the redpilled alpha male shit lol

I'm not any of those things. And getting fat is a consequence of coping with food, women do it too. But when foids do it they're plus size, deppressed, empowered, queens, whatver bs they come up with.
Yeah. It's funny how they can body shame men all they want; but as soon as you call a foid fat, you need to die. It just makes me want to clock them in the head as hard as possible so they can see how "fat" I really am.