Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I use weed as one of my main coping mechanisms.

how does weed make you feel?

I smoke weed and I fap

on fire wow GIF by Red Bull

It's makes me feel sleepy, hungry, and relaxed.
i would love to try weed some day. do you smoke ciggs? which one would you say is more addictive (for you personally) nicotine or thc?

smoke it regularly, also roll molly every month or so.

i would love to try weed some day. do you smoke ciggs? which one would you say is more addictive (for you personally) nicotine or thc?
I really recommend you do. And mostly weed. And thc is more addictive imo, it just really helps when living a life this imo.
I really recommend you do. And mostly weed. And thc is more addictive imo, it just really helps when living a life like this.

how does weed make you feel?
You get very relaxed and you truely stop giving a fuck about anything. Like for example if you didn't make your homework and you were stressed about your teacher finding out, you would lose most of that stress and just not care what happens.

It's good if you're already LDARing but if you wanna make something out of your life I suggest you don't do it.

I watch tiktok and rot...also weed will rot ur brain don't smoke dat shit

Weed is addictive because it heightens the pleasure of fapping sessions. It gives you more sensitivity. It will make you fat due to getting the munchies. I would advise not using it. It's one of the drugs I wish I'd never used because it's just too good.

Bredfliplossus

You don't say.

i cant even smoke weed, It just makes me depressed and paranoid