Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I used to argue with people, before i discovered: Not giving a fuck

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
I used to argue and discuss whenever something bothered me, until i discovered: NOT GIVING A FUCK

Even when you say 2 + 2 is 6, i won’t tell you, you are wrong, if you think 2 + 2 is 6, then it’s 6 ok, be happy with it, i won’t waste my useful time just to teach you something, i am not your father to give that much of a fuck about what you do or think.

Last edited:
I don't give a fuck, but I still argue because it's good practice, plus it reminds me how far behind me the average truly is.

I don't give a fuck, but I still argue because it's good practice, plus it reminds me how far behind me the average truly is.
I only argue when i think it’s fun to argue, not to change someone’s believes or opinions, because I don’t think my time is that useless that I have to waste it for an idiot

I only argue when i think it’s fun to argue, not to change someone’s believes or opinions, because I don’t think my time is that useless that I have to waste it for an idiot
Anyone who gets into an argument with people to legitimately try and change their beliefs and opinions is the idiot. The point is not to convince the other side, but to present your own side in a rational and logically coherent and consistent manner that should make the other side think and consider the validity of your position (assuming they're also rational and logically consistent in their beliefs).