Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I used to get a super boner when i was chadfishing

Sandniggercel

Sandniggercel

Confident and postureMAXXED
When i was doing different experiments like white normie vs Tyrone or good looking curry experiment i used to text dirty stuff to females to test them and sometimes i got a raging boner that almost hurt my dick. I could feel the blood flow from all other places in my subhuman body to my dick and i got dizzy

Anyways when i do different experiments today i usually just get mad and disgusted when girls write dirty stuff

Chadfishing would be rage and suifuel for me. That feeling when physical intimacy and getting her creampied is right there but it's not really for me.

Chadfishing would be rage and suifuel for me. That feeling when physical intimacy and getting her creampied is right there but it's not really for me.
idk man most girls on dating apps are extremely slutty and fuck tons of guys without condoms weekly so they most likely have stds that you would get if you want to creampie them

I have never done chad fishing but it sounds pretty good, if you can get good maybe you can make a foid go ER did you get more blackpilled after or what happened

lmfao. quality shitpost ngl

Chadfishing is kind of a waste of time. The best revenge is one single act that totally annihilates.

Post your chadfishing results.