Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I used to get anxiety around foids

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
★★
I think I still do. The moment I see a hot chick, it begins…

My face always turns red around foids and I have no idea where to look.

Stare them into the eyes. Do it couple of times. You'll give zero fucks in no time.

My face always turns red around foids and I have no idea where to look.
Foids caught me sometimes and they started to point out. “Aww look he is blushing…” said one foid. It was embarrassing as hell

everyone is anxious around foids

the natural male reaction to seeing slags is rape

but society doesn't let males do their natural reaction

if they don't rape/sa, then they must act anxious and cautious

everyone is anxious around foids

the natural male reaction to seeing slags is rape

but society doesn't let males do their natural reaction

if they don't rape/sa, then they must act anxious and cautious
True.

Foids caught me sometimes and they started to point out. “Aww look he is blushing…” said one foid. It was embarrassing as hell
They love to point out every small thing about truecels

They love to point out every small thing about truecels
We are aliens on this earth and everything we do is weird to them.

Stare them into the eyes. Do it couple of times. You'll give zero fucks in no time.
Can’t. They’ll pepper spray my face

No. The hot Chad Latinos/white boys aren't. Latino chads are very chill.
ok idk

I don't view other guys as hot so I'm not sure what 'hot latinos/whites' are doing

Benzos solved this issue for me

whenever i cross women under 50 on the street i feel anxiety and look down most of the time, most humiliating is when young ones laugh.

Maybe I need to hop on benzo as well.
Only use them as-needed. Like I don't use more than 3 times a week max. If you start taking them every day or even every other day it'll fuck you up bad

So it's possible to larp?
I don’t know. I think I was caught when I told people that I was very experienced with foids. It was bs because I used to get severe anxiety around them.

I get anxiety when I'm around normies. I apart to it quicky though. I'd be more used to it if I left the house more than 3-4 times a week (Mostly at night)

You’ll get addicted ?
No but if you use benzos daily for a while it'll basically fry you gaba-A receptors and you'll be extremely anxious when you're off them. The withdraws are very similar to alcohol withdrawal. If you use benzos responsibly it'll honestly make your life so much better

I get anxiety when I'm around normies. I apart to it quicky though. I'd be more used to it if I left the house more than 3-4 times a week (Mostly at night)
Yes. Normies also give me anxiety and I used to sit around and not utter a single word around them. I no longer care anymore.

I
No but if you use benzos daily for a while it'll basically fry you gaba-A receptors and you'll be extremely anxious when you're off them. The withdraws are very similar to alcohol withdrawal. If you use benzos responsibly it'll honestly make your life so much better
might try it. I’m too high inhibit irl

foids like high inhib chads because she thinks they're shy and cute

yes its normal when you are a lonely loser