Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I used to think femoids weren't horny now I realize they were only horny for chad.

NothinButAComedy

NothinButAComedy

I don't hate minorities.. just Females
★★★★★
When I was in high school I once asked this femoid why no other femoids would go after me or ask me out ...the gist of what she said was that pigs aren't as direct or as horny as men..which is a complete lie..as usual pigs love to lie through their teeth. Women are only horny and direct for men they are attracted too..which is a very small amount of men...Saw This Vid
Screenshot 20210217 211609 TikTok
Screenshot 20210217 211618 TikTok
Screenshot 20210217 211623 TikTok

Oh and ofc IT can't explain this ..how'd they know his personality through one tiktok vid ...PS They Can't Women Only Care About Looks.

“Beautiful eyes.” Are they retarded? Do they can’t perceive that he is clearly faking looks and that he is using contact lenses?

“Beautiful eyes.” Are they retarded? Do they can’t perceive that he is clearly faking looks and that he is using contact lenses?
:feelskek: these foids really think Tyrone can genetically have blue eyes?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back