Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I used to treat my parents like my bullies treated me

S

Sitchnatio

Recruit
★★★★★
I tried to emulate their mogging at home by acting bad or trying to reply to my parents and treat them like shit just because I was too weak to react in class.

They were all smarter; more bad; low inhibition; taller and they framemog/ntmog me.
I used to yell at my parents for stupid reasons and I acted submissive to my bullies because I was afraid of their reactions.

This make me very sad.
@your personality

Because of the same reason, I don't get angry at my parents anymore. If I am too coward to get angry at my external enemies then I don't have right to get angry at my parents who have fucked up my life but at least care for me

i was the same and its super sad
this whole bullying thing only happens because we dont live in small communities no more where if you fuck with the wrong person, your family will starve to death bc you lost solidarity from the bullied kids family

I mean I shout at everyone I dont care who u are just what you did. I once shouted at my supervisor at work and he held a grudge against me after that till the end

I tried to emulate their mogging at home by acting bad or trying to reply to my parents and treat them like shit just because I was too weak to react in class.

They were all smarter; more bad; low inhibition; taller and they framemog/ntmog me.
I used to yell at my parents for stupid reasons and I acted submissive to my bullies because I was afraid of their reactions.
You might have thought it was just normal. But then you realized from their negative reaction how that's bully type behavior right? It's a sad realization that what you thought was people just harmlessly taking the piss ends up being really hostile if replayed to a more neutral third party. There's no denying it then.

I got the opposite. My parents, and even other family members, always bullied and disrespected me.

No matter how well or respectful I treated them. I have always been very talkative, soft and understanding.

Now I understand that those things are clear signals of weakness. And they were trying to make me "man up" or something.
If you were high-inhib/quiet as a kid it's over. It basically means something wrong happened in your upbringing maybe some sort of trauma that made you believe that if you ever disbehave you will stop receiving love.

Normal male children are loud, low-inhib, disrespectful, obnoxious, demanding etc... and that is actually a good thing and means the kid is healthy.

I was the same, always quiet, always trying to be perfect, NEVER demanded a god damn thing be it money, attention or love or whatever, until my bullies absolutely destroyed me and nobody in my family gave a fuck because they probably thought I'm a weak faggot and brought it on my self. Don't be weak. DEMAND shit. But now it's too late, you're supposed to do that when you're a kid.

If BOTH your peers AND your family can't be trusted you're absolutely fucked and will have issues for the rest of your life. It's almost like they fucking co-coperated. Bullies smell if you have a weak position at home and you will be a perfect target. Family will exploit the fact you have a weak position in school and never give you shit and be as cheap as possible and not invest in you. Both parties actually care what the other thinks about you.

Human beings are absolute niggers.

Last edited:
If you were high-inhib/quiet as a kid it's over. It basically means something wrong happened in your upbringing maybe some sort of trauma that made you believe that if you ever disbehave you will stop receiving love.

Normal male children are loud, low-inhib, disrespectful, obnoxious, demanding etc... and that is actually a good thing and means the kid is healthy.

I was the same, always quiet, always trying to be perfect, NEVER demanded a god damn thing be it money, attention or love or whatever, until my bullies absolutely destroyed me and nobody in my family gave a fuck because they probably thought I'm a weak faggot and brought it on my self. Don't be weak. DEMAND shit. But now it's too late, you're supposed to do that when you're a kid.

If BOTH your peers AND your family can't be trusted you're absolutely fucked and will have issues for the rest of your life. It's almost like they fucking co-coperated. Bullies smell if you have a weak position at home and you will be a perfect target. Family will exploit the fact you have a weak position in school and never give you shit and be as cheap as possible and not invest in you. Both parties actually care what the other thinks about you.

Human beings are absolute niggers.
Exactly; in my situation I was extremely gentle/well mannered and I talked formal/pedantic as children thinking it would make me looking more high IQ.
Actually it was just use of weird words together and it looked cringe.

My.bullies were all tall, trashy; loud; aggressive and I couldn't fight back because I was short/skinny and weak, I was also inhibited when trying to reply with some " bad " words.