Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I wanna call a girl who is my friend for a date

KilluminoidBR

KilluminoidBR

BRACEL
-
But im too afraid of get rejected and become a pathetic joke to her.

Its much harder to call a girl who already is your friend than a random one, fuck...

prepare yourself for pain.

I agree, it's much worse when you know her.

How long have you known her? How close are you guys actually? Have you seen any signs of interest on her side?
Girls make it obvious

That's what you get for being in the friendzone. If she was into you she would've gave you clues a long time ago. Now you gotta build attraction and shit. GL w/ dat buddy boyo.

Go for it it’s not like have anything to lose

No she wants to reserve you for the friend zone, if she was interested in you she would have asked you herself.

Pm me your pics. Then I'll tell you if it's wise to go for her or not.

You're going to get rejected if you do.

How long have you known her? How close are you guys actually? Have you seen any signs of interest on her side?
Girls make it obvious

1 - 1 Year exactly

2 - We are very close

3 - Yes... but the problem is, in 2017 there was a girl who showed all the signals of wanting to fuck me, she was very close to me too... i was sure i could fuck her but when i called her out i got REJECTED

FUCK I WAS SURE I COULD PICK UP THAT GIRL HOW CAN IT BE POSSIBLE SHE GAVE ME ALL SIGNALS

Thats whats scarry me :/

Pm me your pics. Then I'll tell you if it's wise to go for her or not.
My identity is top secret here, nobody here can see my face due to major reasonsw which you all will know soon.

But im a 5/10 brazilian looking guy with a cool natural dreadlocks hair.

The girl im talking about has a 6/10 face but she is chubby, thats why i think i might have chances

If she could like you she would already have done so. If women don't like you at the first look then it's over.

My identity is top secret here, nobody here can see my face due to major reasonsw which you all will know soon.

But im a 5/10 brazilian looking guy with a cool natural dreadlocks hair.

The girl im talking about has a 6/10 face but she is chubby, thats why i think i might have chances

5/10 vs 6/10? You seem to stand a chance. However, that is if you aren't overrating yourself. Many guys tend to overrate themselves.

I bet he looks like a Corbin bleu or Ronaldinho

Probably. I think he's Ronaldinho's lovekid.

She friendzoned you alongtime boyo

I wish I had a girl I could call for a date, I need to touch a cute girl NOW

1 - 1 Year exactly

2 - We are very close

3 - Yes... but the problem is, in 2017 there was a girl who showed all the signals of wanting to fuck me, she was very close to me too... i was sure i could fuck her but when i called her out i got REJECTED

FUCK I WAS SURE I COULD PICK UP THAT GIRL HOW CAN IT BE POSSIBLE SHE GAVE ME ALL SIGNALS

You might be rejected but the friendships ruined already since you like her so I just say do it. Just say "Hey wanna see a movie (or whatever) together? Like a date." If she says no then drop it

Rejection won't kill you.

Go for it, just don't tell her you have feelings for her.
When you're talking to her 1 on 1 IRL just casually ask her "Hey, would you want to go on a date sometime?"

But im too afraid of get rejected and become a pathetic joke to her.

Its much harder to call a girl who already is your friend than a random one, fuck...
Never had a female friend. They sound like potential gf tho

the fact that youre a neet and have friends proves youre not ugly :)

You might be rejected but the friendships ruined already since you like her so I just say do it. Just say "Hey wanna see a movie (or whatever) together? Like a date." If she says no then drop it

i want to fuck luna lovegood with my gorilla dong

Go for it. What do you have to lose?

https://incels.is/threads/if-you-never-experienced-these-its-over.26575/
Refer to this list, if the friend hasn't shown any of these signs DON'T BOTHER

1 - 1 Year exactly

2 - We are very close