Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wanna gain weight but I’m too broke to afford to buy enough food to gain weight

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I wanna gain weight but I can’t afford to eat 3000-4000 calories because food is too expensive I could cheat my way to gaining weight by eating 2 large pizzas everyday the problem is I’d be piss poor if I did that that’s 360 dollars a month on restaurant food see what I gotta do to gain weight while you fatcels just have to starve yourself I gotta spend 360 dollars a month on pizza just to gain weight

a bag of chips is over 1000 cals and 6 sodas will get u at about 1000 cals too. after than you can have a plate of cheap pasta or rice or a couple sandwiches for another 1000
Are you talking about a family size bag or a party size bag cause those tiny 50 cent bags aren’t anywhere near 1000 calories

rice and lentils maxx

Olive oil and peanut butter

no weight for yo jaw :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Cope.
Olive oil, peanut butter, whole milk, nuts, chicken thighs

Dumpsterdivemaxx.

I struggle with this too. I've concluded the best way to get calories and protein is:
-flour to make your own bread (best if sourdough)
-whole fat milk
-eggs
-potatoes
-whole chicken, good to make soup with
-ground beef, not much but just a little will give a lot of protein
For vegetables you can grow them in your backyard, or pots if you don't have one. Arugula and radish is the easiest to grow.