Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The only realistic way for me to gain a significant amount of weight is to dirty bulk

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I’m gonna have to dirty bulk and adopt a not so healthy diet to put on some mass I’m not gonna accomplish this goal by eating beans rice and all that other stuff I gotta eat entire bags and containers of food to put on some mass a bag of nuggets has over 3000 calories I gotta eat that entire bag plus another bag or container of something else this is the fastest way to put on weight 4-5 pounds a month is not good enough it’s gotta be 15 pounds a month at the very minimum I really wanna gain 20 this is what I have to do to achieve my goal if I do a clean bulk it’s gonna take 5-8 months to gain 20lbs I’m not waiting that long

Just clean bulk and lift. You don’t want red stretch marks trust me.

I want my oneits4is

I’d rather dirty bulk and get faster results no point in clean pointing and if I have Incel genetics
37FBD7A6 5316 4D01 A3BA F74276A87FED

Angry Leonardo Dicaprio GIF