Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If food wasn’t so expensive I would actually be able to gain weight

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
If food was cheaper I’d be able to gain weight I can’t just splurge out and spend hundreds of dollars a week on food I’d be piss poor if I did that and I wouldn’t be able to get my own place y’all don’t understand that struggle if I was born into a rich family I wouldn’t be skinny I’d be a normal weight because it would be easier to buy food I can’t get a high paying job as a brainlet I can only get unskilled jobs I hate how expensive food is and I hate my genetics

Dude it’s so cheap to gain weight. Just buy sugary junk food with high fats, noodles, and meat.

How can you not gain weight when you live in a full house? I’m sure your parents buy a shit ton of food.

Food adds up fast next thing you know 80% of my check will be going towards food
You wont be spending much on anything else anyways…

Perhaps buy cheap peanut butter and noodles, and eat a lot of it; though it may just end up in you becoming skinny-fat instead of the bulky look you most likely want. :feelshehe:

No because you dont eat.
I do eat if I ate 70% of the food like I really wanna do I would be evicted that’s why I can’t gain weight I’m considering getting food stamps after I get a job

I do eat if I ate 70% of the food like I really wanna do I would be evicted that’s why I can’t gain weight I’m considering getting food stamps after I get a job
Meme Reaction GIF by MOODMAN
angry ron swanson GIF
angry tv show GIF by Animal Kingdom on TNT
angry the hulk GIF
Angry Leonardo Dicaprio GIF