Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wanna sabotage a sperm bank and replace all sperm with my own

• Thread starter DepravedAndDeprived
  • Start date
DepravedAndDeprived

DepravedAndDeprived

And then one day, for no reason at all...
★★★★★
All that matters in this world is staying in the genepool. The means by which you achieve this is irrelevant.

I wish to break into a sperm bank aod secretly replace all the sperm by my own so that hundreds of women get impregnated by my seed.

Just saying. :smonk:

Sperm doctors do that all the time

All that matters in this world is staying in the genepool. The means by which you achieve this is irrelevant.
I get the feeling you would change your mind upon being billed for hundreds of child support payments

I get the feeling you would change your mind upon being billed for hundreds of child support payments
No I wouldn't because when my deed is done I can safely blow my brains out. :feelsYall:

Sperm banks should be illegal. The only way people should be reproducing is between a married woman and her husband.

That's not how it works, it's a legal gray area
Donors aren't fathers by law AFAIK
Sperm banks should be illegal. The only way people should be reproducing is between a married woman and her husband.
No, it's a good idea that can weed out subhumans. We just need to control the eggs too.

I wanna sabotage a sperm bank and drink all the sperm​

iu

No, it's a good idea that can weed out subhumans. We just need to control the eggs too.
No, it allows subhuman foids to procreate without men and without male selection and creates single mothers.

Agree tbh but since they exist I might as well use it to my advantage.

JFL at the thought of my offspring getting raised by an infertile man. :feelshaha:

No, it allows subhuman foids to procreate without men and without male selection and creates single mothers.
In a cucked society, yes. I said that the vaginas need to be regulated too.

No I wouldn't because when my deed is done I can safely blow my brains out. :feelsYall:
:feelskek: fair enough at least youre being consistent
That's not how it works, it's a legal gray area
Donors aren't fathers by law AFAIK
In normal cases yeah but if he frauded his sperm i would imagine that would go out the window. Like you said its already a gray area for legitimate donors, so a sperm fraudster would surely be facing more issues

Agree tbh but since they exist I might as well use it to my advantage.

JFL at the thought of my offspring getting raised by an infertile man. :feelshaha:
Would be better to räpe a tall gigastacy tbh.

:feelskek: fair enough at least youre being consistent

In normal cases yeah but if he frauded his sperm i would imagine that would go out the window. Like you said its already a gray area for legitimate donors, so a sperm fraudster would surely be facing more issues
In this fantasy scenario would run off to another country either way. Changing identities works too.

Why not do both? :smonk:
Then your subhuman incel sperm will impregnate multiple subhuman goblinas creating even more subhuman gigatrucels. And giving them to single mothers and dykes.

I wish to break into a sperm bank aod secretly replace all the sperm by my own so that hundreds of women get impregnated by my seed.

Just saying. :smonk:
why would you want to spread your shitty incel genes:feelsugh:

kek that foids can just get sperm from a bank, but I'd be in legal trouble for renting out a womb and research on artificial wombs is deemed unethical or whatever :feelsseriously: whatever benefits foids is good, whatever benefits men is evil in this soyciety

kek that foids can just get sperm from a bank, but I'd be in legal trouble for renting out a womb and research on artificial wombs is deemed unethical or whatever :feelsseriously: whatever benefits foids is good, whatever benefits men is evil in this soyciety
But don't feminists want artificial wombs because it takes away the burden of childbearing off women?

Or are they just afraid of being replaced by taking away the advantage that their biological function gives over men?

Also, keep in mind that surrogacy is very expensive and you have to pay the foids tens of thousands or hundreds of thosands of dollars just to bear your child with your sperm and then her not having to raise it. Foids can just get sperm theoretically for free and I wouldn't be surprised if sperm banks get subsidized by the government in the future to allow free access (if they're not already in some countries).

Last edited:
You want to fuck because that leads to children, even if rationally you don't.
My brother is married, I get to see their children screaming all day long, not for me.
I just use what I can and go wolf… only if I wasn’t sexually crippled due to this stupid circumcision botched one too

If I do sperm donation, it has to be natural insemination and not artificial insemination

That means regular sex

Don't we all.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back