Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want a smart girl.

• Thread starter Deleted member 21883
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21883

Self-banned
-
I disagree 100% both ethically and romantically with this "foids should be autioned off at age 11 and banned from learning how to read" business. I want a shy, introverted, high-IQ virgin girl. There has to be one that would love me somewhere.

yes they have to exist somewhere.
Would foids be attracted to incels if that's the only type of men they are exposed to. Imagine if we just made an island of incels and then little children are brought in (only girls) and they never see a chad in their entire life, would they be attracted to us?

I want a shy
Doesn't exist. That's an act.
introverted
Those I'm sure exist.
You said girl and this is what you want? Do you really believe this exists?
virgin girl
So you want someone under the age of 10.
There has to be one that would love me somewhere.
Not with all those traits. You have a better chance of seeing 4 shooting stars at the same time while lightning is striking your friend twice in a row in 10-second intervals exactly.

I disagree 100% both ethically and romantically with this "foids should be autioned off at age 11 and banned from learning how to read" business. I want a shy, introverted, high-IQ virgin girl. There has to be one that would love me somewhere.
I’d rather have a “wise” and humble girl with genuine self awareness who’s willing and able to perceive and acknowledge blackpill science and the true state of affairs regarding men and women. I hate that they won’t admit the truth and disregard anything if it doesn’t benefit them.

Your smart, shy, introverted dream girl just got finished shitting out cum after Chad rawdogged her asshole.

It's fucking over.

CHAD ONLY. Smart girls are less likely to need a smart guy. They just want a hot guy

Would foids be attracted to incels if that's the only type of men they are exposed to. Imagine if we just made an island of incels and then little children are brought in (only girls) and they never see a chad in their entire life, would they be attracted to us?
Nope.

Define love

They exist... in anime.

I want a shy, introverted, high-IQ virgin girl. There has to be one that would love me somewhere.
Holy shit, cucktears is right. Some really high standards there OP for some imaginary girl that you just assume exists
Normie looking guys yes. Truecels no. Lesbianism, dogpill.

lol, your dream girl is sucking multiple Chads right now, a lot of inkels still have the bluepill in their blood

That’s an oxymoron if I ever saw 1

i dont. usually they are cunts.

smart girls are just toilets that know how to do maths

The smartest women now are the women that reject feminism and thot culture. Not that many of them either I'm afraid.

Your smart, shy, introverted dream girl just got finished shitting out cum after Chad rawdogged her asshole.

It's fucking over.
:feelsmega::giga::whatfeels::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:

:feelsautistic: good. let hypergamy intensify and this society will crumble. let's accelerate this shit as quick as possible, because this world deserves it's own demise.

fuck foids, fuck chad, fuck tyrone, fuck normies, fuck everyone with exception for brocels. they soon will taste the results of hypergamy intensification. sub7 law is coming.

me too, i can't imagine having a normie gf and having to put up with her bullshit normie jokes and hobbies, all i want is sex anyways.

>High iq

>not landwhale

choose one

all high iq females are raging feminists who are pursuing high paid careers.
they don't even need a man.

CHAD ONLY. Smart girls are less likely to need a smart guy. They just want a hot guy
And if they are curry/rice, they want a hot white guy only. Even chang isn't sufficient.

you can see which one is shy, introverted, virgin at 12. and you wanna get in there before a chad from her school or her piano lessons fucks her after talking to her for 20 mins. take the lolipill buddy boyo :feelsYall:
all high iq females are raging feminists who are pursuing high paid careers.
they don't even need a man.
to be a raging feminist one has to be spectacularly stupid so I wouldn't say that's true

:soy:

"high IQ foid" jfl you'd better off looking for an actual unicorn

to be a raging feminist one has to be spectacularly stupid so I wouldn't say that's true
it's about education.
smart girls tend to gain access to high level education and the environment of college/uni turns them into feminists.
you know how sensitive women are regarding the social approval of the environment they are living in

it's about education.
smart girls tend to gain access to high level education and the environment of college/uni turns them into feminists.
you know how sensitive women are regarding the social approval of the environment they are living in
yeah I know. still, being good droids doesn't make them smart. it makes them good droids. does university turn a lot of potentially wifeable foids into slags doing shlomo's bidding? yeah. but if a foid can be manipulated into being a degenerate whore, she kinda was a degenerate whore all along

I want a dumb whore that I can skullfuck while pinching her nose.

I want a castle. Sorry boyo they don't exist

It's fucking over.

I don't. Unironically "smart" means entitled/arrogant/condescending, they think that being passively aggressive and having a foul/rude mouth equals having self-esteem - no need for someone who yells at me. I have no interest in something that makes more trouble for me than it benefits me. Furthermore, in America you will also have to pay for her student loans.

I am also not interested in so-called intellectually stimulating conversations (neither with women nor with men) in my private time. Having opinions about everything and wanting to debate about everything is a No-go for me, just do it and remain quiet or when you cannot do it learn it or let a person with experience do it. Hate to justify myself in my job, hate it even more in my private life. Would become frustrated with that within weeks. Someone who argues about everything and talks/talks would be frustrating.

Would want a quiet GF who isn't physically active (in the sense of being a hardcore gymrat/surfer/jogger/etc.), but also not a complete couch potato (she should have no problems with hiking/going for a walk, she should like mountains/lakes), doesn't party, not retarded, but also not an intellectual/highly intelligent person (average/slightly below average IQ), with an interest in documentaries/animals (or at least no hatred towards that), with a low/average sex drive and no need for constant attention - someone I actually have things in common.

But probably the "Doesn't yell/hit/insult" is the only necessary thing, would also not want to force her into my hobbies and want the same thing from her, shared interests are good, but not necessary as long as everyone has a refuge.

Last edited:
try the sims 2 with mods

Over if your not high IQ yourself OP, foids date up either in IQ ranges.

I wish i was delusional
(heavy sigh)

Just finding a virgin girl is practically impossible.

The search engine has found 0 matches.