Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want Katara

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★★
I want to bang this quirky Inuit girl, katara is so cute. I wanna eat her butt, it’s over for not having a cute virgin Inuit girlfriend :feelskek:. I rewatch the show just for her sometimes. On a real note though they really don’t make cartoons this good anymore.

IMG 2293
IMG 2292
IMG 2297

IMG 2299
IMG 2298

I remember that I really liked her and Thop when I was a kid, also Sakura and Hinata.

I drew Sakura's face when I was 13, but I lost the drawing

There is also no dude in our generation who has not had sexual fantasies about Raven.

i liked kim possible

Katara is mid.
Toph and Azula mog.

I only really liked her in the "Painted Lady" episode, where she appears as some mysterious supernatural spirit, but other than that wasn't particularly enamored with her.

I want an MP40, AK47, M4A1, DRAGUNOV SNIPER, M24 SNIPER, MP5,MINIGUN, RPG-7, A LEOPARD TANK, T90 - M1 ABRAMS, K2 PANTHER, JEWISH SPACE LASER, AC130 BOMBER, Helicopters, MI24s AH64 APACHER, VZ A1 US FIGHTER CHOPPER, BUZZARD CHOPPER, CHINOOK CHOPPER, ME AS A MAYOR, A CREW OF SOLDIERS, I WANT A HOUSE BY THE BEACH AND I WANT TO KNOW EVERYTHING REGARDING ALIEN FILES, AND I WANT TO LIVE IN GERMANY, IT HAS NOW LEGALIZED POT, SO LET ME GO THERE SO I CAN BEGIN MY JOURNEY.

Last edited:
I remember that I really liked her and Thop
I remember when I first watched the show, I didn't particularly like Toph and liked Katara the most. After a few years or so, I remembered her and instantly developed an intense crush (it's strange, I know). Now, it's died down a bit, but I do think Toph is the best waifu in the series.

I want to bang this quirky Inuit girl, katara is so cute. I wanna eat her butt, it’s over for not having a cute virgin Inuit girlfriend :feelskek:. I rewatch the show just for her sometimes. On a real note though they really don’t make cartoons this good anymore.

View attachment 1144411View attachment 1144414View attachment 1144415
View attachment 1144416View attachment 1144418
Ngl I feel like it's kinda crazy they actually got away with putting those outfits in a kids show

Like, is that first image actually from the show? On freaking nickelodeon?