Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want see my family die

ubermensch666

ubermensch666

Praised be the Morning Star.
I'm incel because of my family. In childhood i was extrovert, i was the leader of my friends and not ironically they fighted for my friendship. But the whore of my grandpa begins to close me in house, and i lost my social skills
In 2017 i made a date with a girl and my grandpa stopped me to go, i would have kissed a girl in this day.
This whore beated me with all ways for no reason in childhood.
Today a made emocional torture in she, everyday i said that she's older and go die, said i hate she and i will laught in her funeral
My mommy is a whore and my dad is a fucking illiterate ex inmate, both abbandoned me

Holy grammar but same. My mom cock blocked me and never cared about my future.

Over for shelteredcels :feelsrope:

I blame my parents too. They were piss poor, mistreated me, neglected my health and kicked me out of the house when I was 19.

I still don’t wish they die or anything. I don’t even think about them anymore. I already know I am more rich and successful than my whole family combined and I’m better off without them.

I blame my parents too. They were piss poor, mistreated me, neglected my health and kicked me out of the house when I was 19.

I still don’t wish they die or anything. I don’t even think about them anymore. I already know I am more rich and successful than my whole family combined and I’m better off without them.
unfortunately i still have to live with these monkeys because i'm still in the school and i hope enter college next year and give the fuck out of this jungle