Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want to ascend a 22 year old prime white woman

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I wanna ascend with a white woman so bad I don’t care about all the racists people here against race mixing y’all can seethe like I been doing my life society owes me a 22 year old Stacy with blonde hair and blue eyes

Why Am I Rejected By Beautiful Caucasian Women?
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#185023614Tuesday, March 08, 2016 10:35 PM CST
Well, Off-Topic? Why am I being rejected by truly beautiful and intelligent Caucasian women? I am a twenty-two male individual with ASD. Despite this, I have performed significant social analysis to improve my conversational capabilities. Nonetheless, I am continuously being patronized by my rather beautiful brown-haired, blue-eyed, pale-skinned colleague. That should not occur. I am much more intelligent and reasonable than the narcissistic imbeciles we are required to regularly collaborate ...

Re: "green is not a creative colour"
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184719957Thursday, March 03, 2016 9:21 PM CST
It is idiotic to expect the second on the R.G.B spectrum to be "creative." Colorful mixtures are what lead to variety. Certainly not standalone colors such as "Red", "Green", or "Blue."
Re: post if u have green eyes
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184723777Thursday, March 03, 2016 10:44 PM CST
Truly, intelligent Caucasian women with brown-hair and blue-eyes are genetically superior. Green-eye inheritance is a known genetic flaw. Much like brown-eye inheritance.

I wanna ascend with a white woman so bad I don’t care about all the racists people here against race mixing y’all can seethe like I been doing my life society owes me a 22 year old Stacy with blonde hair and blue eyes
Based

Last edited:
same, but idc about age or hair color tbh. just want a thicc white woman to have sex with

22, prime
pick one

Why Am I Rejected By Beautiful Caucasian Women?
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#185023614Tuesday, March 08, 2016 10:35 PM CST
Well, Off-Topic? Why am I being rejected by truly beautiful and intelligent Caucasian women? I am a twenty-two male individual with ASD. Despite this, I have performed significant social analysis to improve my conversational capabilities. Nonetheless, I am continuously being patronized by my rather beautiful brown-haired, blue-eyed, pale-skinned colleague. That should not occur. I am much more intelligent and reasonable than the narcissistic imbeciles we are required to regularly collaborate ...

Re: "green is not a creative colour"
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184719957Thursday, March 03, 2016 9:21 PM CST
It is idiotic to expect the second on the R.G.B spectrum to be "creative." Colorful mixtures are what lead to variety. Certainly not standalone colors such as "Red", "Green", or "Blue."
Re: post if u have green eyes
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184723777Thursday, March 03, 2016 10:44 PM CST
Truly, intelligent Caucasian women with brown-hair and blue-eyes are genetically superior. Green-eye inheritance is a known genetic flaw. Much like brown-eye inheritance.
Lol

prime is 16

good luck with that