Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I Want to be Wrongly Convicted of Terrorism

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
I can't think of a better fate than this. Being executed, gaining fame, and being removed from society without having to kill people.

Honestly. I am sellout trash ex-degenerate fucking scum, and I need to be shot in the back of the head. There is no escape. I am worthless trash. I can NEVER now make someone my one and only. It's the same as adultery. I am a criminal.

There are no virgin women out there. It is hopeless. And even if I found one, it would be an adulterous "relationship", because I am used up sellout fucking garbage. There is no escape. I am doomed.

I want to be put down. I want to be wrongly convicted of terrorism and lethally injected. End me NOW!

Good luck with that. If they suspect you are a terrorist you're in for a world of hurt if you can't shit out useful information.

its better to be rightly convicted of terrorism ;););)

That would be great. I want to be executed even if i'm innocent.

That would be great. I want to be executed even if i'm innocent.
Exactly. I really don't want to senselessly kill people. I would only execute dgenenerates if I was dictator and it was part of my plan to eradicate degeneracy.

That is not the case, so I'll take death any way I can get it, without killing others.

Exactly. I really don't want to senselessly kill people. I would only execute dgenenerates if I was dictator and it was part of my plan to eradicate degeneracy.

That is not the case, so I'll take death any way I can get it, without killing others.
I'll start joining demonstrations in my country. Guaranteed torturing and execution if you got caught by the police. I'll even fake-confess that i'm a terrorist so that they would execute me faster. Thanks man for posting this brilliant suggestion that could help us die.

why be a convicted terrorist that you can be buttraped and tortured by CIA with a 15 inches flashlight

it's better to hERo out, if you want to be known as a terrorist make sure to use explosives and be muslim or middle eastern, though the means doesn't matter much.

You are hooked up on romanticism. There is no one and only. That's fantasy

It's more likely that you'll ascend than be wrongly accused of terrorism lmao