Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want to become financially independent/as rich as possible by my mid to late 20s. Which of these should I choose to do so?Richcels GTFIH!

Title

• Write novels (Ik this is pretty unrealistic one but that's the only thing I am good at)

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Learn coding and get into the IT field/freelance heard the market is not good tho at the moment

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Start some type of YouTube channel and hope it grows n earn from ad revenue/brand endorsement

• other tips

• Total voters
glowIntheDark

glowIntheDark

I who have never known foids
★★★★
Okay I know I am delusional. But I want to try my best to be as financially independent by late 20s. So pick one of these options I should realistically take. Also I have not added anything related to trading/crypto because that is gambling also I don't have good luck anyways .

Just ask your billionaire parents to lend you some money

Just ask your billionaire parents to lend you some money
:feelsUgh: Why can't u just choose a goddamn option and have to try (and fail) at being funny?

just glowmaxx bro

52689.jpg
k

There are underserved markets that desperately need fresh blood and offer good money. These jobs often are either unglorious, boring or just uninspiring. In my state I think Fire Safety Experts are contracted while still in trade school and start immediately after finishing their training or during their last year. If you find something like this, you can earn a lot, the IQ demands are not that high and it is often fairly easy to fund your own business once you have a decade or two of experience in the field.

There are underserved markets that desperately need fresh blood and offer good money. These jobs often are either unglorious, boring or just uninspiring. In my state I think Fire Safety Experts are contracted while still in trade school and start immediately after finishing their training or during their last year. If you find something like this, you can earn a lot, the IQ demands are not that high and it is often fairly easy to fund your own business once you have a decade or two of experience in the field.
Yeah The biggest mistake of my life was to enroll in college where I am learning economics and Business and have absolutely no interest in it . Should have chosen the trades

easy

invest in crypto meme coins lol

theres a major bull run coming up with crypto. its gonna happen from 2024 to 2025.

bitcoin ETFs, and the bitcoin halving event are the two major catalyst and the third catalyst would have to be a return to money printing by the fed or the lowering of the interest rates.

fine I will look into it
easy

invest in crypto meme coins lol

theres a major bull run coming up with crypto. its gonna happen from 2024 to 2025.

bitcoin ETFs, and the bitcoin halving event are the two major catalyst and the third catalyst would have to be a return to money printing by the fed or the lowering of the interest rates.