Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I want to destroy womens' self esteem with chadfishing.

autisticghost

autisticghost

My birth was an error
-
I want to wage the ultimate psychological warfare on the female gender. I want to pretend to be some sensitive, caring gigachad and absolutely anihilate womens' self esteem on tinder and keep them in check. I want to start off all sweet and eventually set up a date. But of course I would never show up, and I would call them ugly and fat. I want to drive them to clinical depression.

please share the results:feelsokman:

I've heard from Incels that it's getting harder to do that nowadays, women are starting to verify if they're actually talking to Chad.

It's a good idea.. and it is non violent. I approve. :feelsautistic:
I've heard from Incels that it's getting harder to do that nowadays, women are starting to verify if they're actually talking to Chad.
I doubt that.. if Foids are still getting scammed by Ugandans a Chadfish would be absolutely fine. They aren't the smartest creatures.

Gaslight them into believing that other races of foids are hotter/superior. Works everytime and is the best way to get them uncomfortable in their skin :feelsokman:

Gaslight them into believing that other races of foids are hotter/superior. Works everytime and is the best way to get them uncomfortable in their skin :feelsokman:
also ask them if they are trans

say something like, "I think trans girls are very attractive and you look very trans, the masculine jaw serves you very well.. do you still have a penis?"

I have a nice car, a BMW.

I really dont know how to start my post. Probably there's only 1 or two people who will recognize my username since i dont post a lot and a lot of time pass since I am active on incel discord. I want to take the chance and say goodbye properly for people who I share my time with.

Im sure most of you will ask If I ascended and the answer is no. I recently lost the most important person in my life, my mom. Probably the only woman who will love me as I am. She is so kind and caring. Always giving money to beggars and friends despite having a lot of debt. Until the very end of her breath, she is asking If I eat, if I take a bath, If Im tired. Can't believe someone whos dying's primary concern is another person's well-being. I thought that only happen in drama movies.
I want to pay her back for all the things she done for me but now I can't. Maybe the only thing I can do is to become a better person. Someone who is independent to deal with his own problem and carry his own weight. Because thats what she wanted me to become.

I think leaving this site would probably help me do that. The nihilistic views in this community discourage me from doing anything. As a human we are programmed to chase what seems to be good. We are a goal oriented species thats why like me you guys probably feel sad or guilty from not doing your best in anything you do.
Im not saying I'll probably get the "life" that I want but if chasing that ideal life makes me sleep comfortable at night without any guilt or regret on not taking the chance then i think its a better gamble.

Amor Fati

Indian low tier normie > White male model. FACTS

sorry i quoooted right here. i dont understand the word gaslight though, i think that's for left people

sorry i quoooted right here. i dont understand the word gaslight though, i think that's for left people
Make them question their already established beliefs.

Do it and post the pics

When you do it, post screen shots. Ive been wanting to do this but am way too high inhib and busy with life to do it.

Send her angles of chad and then say this is what you look like from the front after she drives an hour to see you

Well that’s the point of chadfishing

You MUST share these results with us...I will worship you as a saint