Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I want to die in a war

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
Fuck it, send me to the middle east in a Boeing C-17 Globemaster III, I am ready to die on the beaches of Iran.

:soy:: "Ooh that's cucked!!!! I am not dying for x y z"

Nigga I don't care, I just want to turn Iranian civilians to dust in the streets of Tehran with my mounted 50 cal machine gun.

Fuck my current shitty life. My male biological clock is ticking, I need to be killed by sniper fire.

War Mcr GIF by My Chemical Romance

Dying in war is kinda cucked when you do it to defend a society that doesn't give two shits about you

Imagine fantasizing about killing random third worlders for Jews when you can theoretically kill partying Chads and Stacies exactly where you are right now

Imagine fantasizing about killing random third worlders for Jews when you can theoretically kill partying Chads and Stacies exactly where you are right now
In the military you can kill chads AND get awarded for it.

Best way to go out is doing based shit. Bombing shitskins is pretty based. :feelsYall:

Dying in war is kinda cucked when you do it to defend a society that doesn't give two shits about you
I agree with this 100%. However, there are men who have a tendency towards violence and chaos. And it's better that they throw themselves into the fire before they explode on the innocent.

too much hardship for me tbh, i prefer to die while sleeping

I agree with this 100%. However, there are men who have a tendency towards violence and chaos. And it's better that they throw themselves into the fire before they explode on the innocent.
Indeed. It's important to never forget that life is a war, many of us have that aggressive, warrior side built into us.

niggas be saying anything. No way you wouldn’t piss your pants on an actual battlefield.

niggas be saying anything. No way you wouldn’t piss your pants on an actual battlefield.
The only way i could prove your wrong is bring a gopro when i get deployed and upload it to .is after i get bombed

No one cares about you as an incel. I don't think that is something I factor in my calculations anymore

Why Iranians specifically and not kikes or normies or foids ?

What'd be based is to enroll in the military, end up in the middle east with a machine gun, then turn it on your own countrymen and blow away those ZOG puppets

It can be quite painful though. Also you can end being disabled. Think about it.

Not really. Chads are in jobs like doctors, desk jobs, pretty much anything that isn't infantry. They're too scared to pick a combat job. You'd likely be fighting fellow subhuman brocels like us if you enlisted in the military. \

Stay alive for a couple more years and you might get your wish. WW3 is around the corner.

Stay alive for a couple more years and you might get your wish. WW3 is around the corner.
Really? I expected you to be one of those "nothing ever happens" guys.

Really? I expected you to be one of those "nothing ever happens" guys.
You haven't been reading my threads for the past year. KEK

Since when going ER is bad? Going Er is great op go er. Why kill people for zog? Ruin people life, kill children, kill mother who need to take care of a kid and the kid would have nobody to take care of them.

What’s the difference honestly? Innocent people, bad people. It’s all the same to me, all human. As long as I can inflict damage to humanity, I win.

Fedposting, bla bla bla. But I don’t care anymore, just to not get ban from this shithole, I will say in video game but Yk what I mean and I enjoy seeing people life ruined for real. Any human really, especially innocent people

Nigga I don't care, I just want to turn Iranian civilians to dust in the streets of Tehran with my mounted 50 cal machine gun.
you do understand that it's better for West if they will live in their own country rather than fleeing as refugees to their countries.

Killing people in third world country it’s all ok to said here because it’s legal. I’m not going to deny a sin, in which I don’t even acknowledge as one.

For me it would be like being a Pilot in A Stuka. The sound of the sirens as soon as you tilt forward to blast some kikes

If you're circumcised, you don't go to Valhalla even if you slay a whole army by yourself. Also, if you get killed by a circumcised 'man' in battle, you get tortured and mocked for eternity in the deepest pits of Tartarus, as you would rightfully deserve.

If you're circumcised, you don't go to Valhalla even if you slay a whole army by yourself. Also, if you get killed by a circumcised 'man' in battle, you get tortured and mocked for eternity in the deepest pits of Tartarus, as you would rightfully deserve.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: is this true?:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Jfl chads in today's cucked world would definitely go to battlefield instead of fucking random tinder whores

ok fed

Fuck it, send me to the middle east in a Boeing C-17 Globemaster III, I am ready to die on the beaches of Iran.
So are you doing anything to join them, like get drafted to the army in your country, get a basic training and then find out how to get to the middle east or did you just make this thread to complain and do nothing except for crying?

Last edited:

So are you doing anything to join them, like get drafted to the army in your country, get a basic training and then find out how to get to the middle east or did you just make this thread to complain and do nothing except for crying?
Dnr

Yeah I agree. Fuck growing old in this SHITSOYCIETY

:soy:: "Ooh that's cucked!!!! I am not dying for x y z"

Fuck my current shitty life. My male biological clock is ticking, I need to be killed by sniper fire.

War Mcr GIF by My Chemical Romance

View attachment 1047741
Face soldier

If you are already a trucel why not?